tuscl

Nashville

Monday, October 28, 2013 9:13 AM
I'm in Nashville TN this week. Any suggestions. The reviews don't look very appealing.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My spies tell me that your best bet is Watering Hole Lounge 9000 Lewisburg Hwy Cornersville, Tennessee
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shadow is right but the best bet would be to save that money and use it in a different state
  • EDOG65
    11 years ago
    Nashville has little to get excited about. Save the $$$ for another trip.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    If you do go you will need to read the " system" by rickyboy to maximising your loses and gains on the pussy Dow jones killa
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    35 years ago there was a nude club just off West End near downtown. A vice cop in the club saw a customer actually touch a dancer on her breast and within days the Wrath of the Righteous swooped down upon every club in Davidson County. Nashville still has not recovered from that ancient crackdown. If you have to spend time in Nashville, tour the Ryman and grab a beer at the Purple Orchid.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Grand Ole Opry
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Don't listen to Dallas. You want to go to Robert's. Don't bother with the strip clubs, at least not right in the city. They are strictly hands-off, but charge full-contact prices.
  • blaze08
    11 years ago
    Take a short trip to Huntsville. The clubs there are 10x better.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    I am planning a driving trip from Nashville to Huntsville in a couple of months and have done some research on the club scene. I agree that Nashville (like, sadly, Memphis) appears to be a strip club wasteland. Your best bet is to drive an hour south on I-65 to exit 22 and check out (1) Watering Hole and (2) Midnight Express (in that order), right next to each other despite having addresses in Cornersville and Pulaski, respectively. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, another hour's drive south will bring you to Huntsville, one of the strip club meccas of the Deep South. Especially recommended are Fantasia (where *everything* is said to be on the menu "upstairs"), Visions and Showcase (sharing a parking lot), Wild Cherry and Jimmy's Lounge. I look forward to your reviews, hopefully before mid-December :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion