tuscl

Da' Big Juicmane Tuna #1 Guide to getting OTC at No touch Clubs

Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:12 AM
Check dis my playas er club it b a good club....even at no touch er dance clubs juice and know you yea even you rickyboy can now get laid with this hot off the chains guide.... #1 no lapdances #2 no stage tipping #3 don't spend no money not even drinks on any girl in da club #4 go at least 3 times a week and stay at least 4 hours The game plain....all you do is build report and trust with the girls and felling the vibe between you and dem bitches....after a few weeks pussy will be all over you...im talking all kinds from $2,000 pussy down to the FREE shit...... Witch brings me to rule #5 wash your Ass and spray juices fav cool water all over you #6 treat them with respect and love....be kind......be sweet and be horny and purvy Dis has been a few chapts from juicemnae more to cum......

14 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't wait for the next chapter. Hook us up with a preview.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is some crazy good shit juice
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    BigTuna: "yea even you rickyboy can now get laid with this hot off the chains guide...." RickyBoy? That homo? Get out!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol....thanks killa's
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    LMAO
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    juice juice juice
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Rockin' it with Cool Water. LOL. There's a flashback to the 90s. Cool! The girls at Lady Godiva better watch out now, 'cause they're about to get juiced. Just make sure to get to them before their shift 'cause you don't want to be the guy who gets sloppy 10ths at the end of the night. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ homo
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Thanks rickyboy......if it ant cool water it ant shit......and yes when I go to godivas I'm first in line
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Better Cool Water than Drakkar Noir. I think I've made my stance on this chemical weapon already known.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    this is honestly the summary of of all those "how to score strippers" guide books that's all over the interweb. If you read a few, they pretty much tell you the exact same shit. Except BigTuna is keeping it real that you may have to pay these how and you may get lucky. Cool Water is a cologne? Maybe I'm too young to know?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gary Brodsky anyone?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    My dick smeels like tuna
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion