tuscl

Who likes to engage in DEEP KISSING with stripper IN THE CLUB?

Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:05 PM
Who likes to engage in DEEP FRENCH KISSING with a stripper INSIDE THE CLUB? Do you ASK her for her PHONE NUMBER afterwards and ASK her out on a DATE?

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What was it like?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How much pleasure?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Did you FUCK her?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    RL: last weekend I DFK'd a married stripper for almost an hour. She also let me eat whipped cream and strawberries out of her pussy and lick champagne from her nipples. I have to be honest, I paid more than five dollars but yes, it did provide pleasure.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Did it provide pleasure?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I wonder if RL jerks off to your made up posts about pussy you never got?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: You're learning. If she is really into doing something with you she will want to do it immediately. Most of the time the phone number stall means she either has a BF, kids at home or is setting you up for OTC for money-nothing wrong with that by the way.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    I was frenching with a dancer in a vip last week ... I should have went for it that night ... she was a no show the next time she promised to be there and have an OTC night
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Well actually more than once.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I think a better follow up would be to meet her right after work and close the deal that night. Don't play the phone/dating game when the obvious next move is sex the same night. (I made that mistake once...)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion