tuscl

Oh Shit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:44 PM
For those of us famimiliar with TUSCLer “goodsouthernboy” – I thoght his last review was “interesting”: “… I have reviewed this club in the past but got some new information that I think is worth sharing. If you go to the club's Facebook page, you can sign up for free deals and promotions. I did this and got free passes to an upcoming party that they're having. BE CAREFUL, because the passes came in the mail, and my wife happened to open the mail that day. I had a great time at the club when I went and would recommend it to a friend. Just don't sign up for their fan club if you've got a significant other at home …”

39 comments

• georgebailey
    11 years ago
    Should have registered his wife to see whether she would take him,
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Definitely not the traditional review, and I assume that You didn't think that info was worth sharing Papi? Pretty sure wifey wouldn't volunteer to take me by the tone of voice when she saw it.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ouch!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Double ouch with a side of sting. How did you soothe it over with the little lady, GSB?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd say one of my friends was messing with me/us then get one of them to fess up to it later.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think I may have read that wrong Papi, it was definitely an "oh shit" moment for me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I feel sorry for your wife.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Is that necessary, Alucard? Why do you feel sorry for his wife?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    After my now ex wife intercepted a letter from my original ATF to me, I started using my work address for that sort of thing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like alutard has topped his usual 110% retard tonight and gone into ultra retard overdrive, clocking in at a mean 200%!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I feel your pain, GSB. I always freak out a little whenever I head to a Rhino because I know chances are that they will scan my DL and I always worry that they will send some sort of snail mail advertisements or some other shit.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I agree, lopaw. I never quite know what the scanned DL thing is for, anyway. I guess if you break a beer bottle and go after somebody's face, they will know who you are. It shouldn't be used for promotional purposes and there are probably some clueless clubs out there that would send a mailing to your home or a text to your phone or an email. One thing I have thought about for a while: if the club scans in your DL, is it kept on file there for a while? How long, just that one night? What would prevent a dancer from going into the booth and scrolling through the photos and finding your real name and address? I have heard about a rare dancer that talks to other dancers about exposing regulars to their significant others if the regulars piss them off. Dancers often have court dates due to behavior that they don't really think through.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Alucard how do you feel for the husbands of the women you pay to fuck you?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dam retards anyway
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "^^^ I feel sorry for your wife." This reminds me of the liqour store scene from Menace II Society wher the Korean store owner tells O-Dog,"I feel sorry for your mother." O-Dog replies,"What cha say about my mama?" Then he caps the husband and wife.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Jester! I like your ability to think on your feet,Pin it on a friend,nice. Alufreak! It's nice to see you still C.an't U.nderstand N.ormal T.hinking.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I worry about being "outed" as it wouldn't take all that much effort for people in my area to figure out who I am. In fact I recently changed my registration here because my old username was getting too obvious.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    She said something to the effect of "I would love to know how you got in their mailing list." I responded "me too!" and left it at that. She hasn't mentioned it since so I guess I'm ok. Alucard, I hesitate to ask, but what about this makes you feel sorry for my wife?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I get Sybaris offers in the mail, but you get the discounts on line too so I wish they'd stop sending them.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow,how did that dancer get your address? And why did she take the liberty to write you?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Tumblingdice - She was my ATF and the 1st of only 3 dancers that I ever gave it too. She wrote to me from the Philippines where she and her mother went for a month to settle the estate of one of her aunts.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Alucard, why don't you ever answer Jester's question? I think it's a legitimate question.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ranukam you poor, ignorant soul. You been here how long and still don't understand the ways of Alucard by now? Whenever he is overwhelmed by lgoic comments that makes his look ignorant, he realizes this and shuts down so he can't say anything more stupid than what he already did till he regains his confidence. Your wait time may vary.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Alucard, I hesitate to ask, but what about this makes you feel sorry for my wife?" Your infidelity. "Alucard, why don't you ever answer Jester's question? I think it's a legitimate question" I don't ranukam. IMO his question was crafted to try to put me in a bad light. He has no liking of me. So I'm not surprised he posed a "question" in that manner. But I'll give an answer, though I doubt many will believe me. And I expect my answer to be ATTACKED as many of my comments are by the ASSHOLES here! If a dancer's husband knows she is having sex with other men/women, I feel sorry for him. He must have been extremely desperate to marry a woman whose job it is to often fuck other people. [Unless he is MORE "pimp" than a husband - BUT I'm assuming these guys are NOT pimping their wives] If a dancer's husband doesn't know she is having sex with other men/women, I feel sorry for him. It is not right to betray the trust of a person you married. And the unknowing husband is being betrayed by a stripper wife having sex with others. If you want to FUCK & SUCK other people whenever & wherever you want, don't marry if you can't maintain the fidelity you promise to the spouse. Stay single. Then you can have sex under all circumstances. Oh, by the way, I have more important things to do in life than to answer reply demands from members such as jester214. If I answer, it is when I feel like answering - not on any other person's timetable.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alunobail! You have one to many S's in ASSHOLES.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, a fairly coherent post by alutard for a change. Alutard admits to condemn the behavior of many of the hookers he pays for sex, since they are engaged in infidelity which he doesn't like. He also says he feels sorry for their husbands whether they know or not - but for a different reason in each case. So we'll have to see jestie's rebuttal. Is alutard a hypocrite for promoting such infidelity by paying for it, it is he off the hook since no woman would marry his psycho ass so he himself is not engaged in infidelity. I don't think he jestie-girl will be able to put it away here, this one will boil down to opinion, but let's see...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Alucard- Were all of the dancers you've fucked single? None of them were married or in a relationship? If you knew there were in a relationship and you still fucked them, then you are not being consistent with the points you are trying to make.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It boils down to if you do behavior which promotes infidelity, while you routinely and vocally codemn infidelity but you aren't actively engaged in infidelity yourself (in alutard's case because no woman would marry his psycho ass - rendering the question academic for him) are you being a hypocrite? I think you can make arguments either way, and jury is out until the jestie-girl speakeths his opinion and resolves the matter. Though not necessarily on his own favor! :-)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    You also assume goodsouthernboy is involved sexually with the girls from the reviewed club, Alucard. He said they sent PASSES to his house, not letters from strippers detailing their sexual affair. Or does just visiting a strip club count as infidelity? "I feel sorry for your mother." ha! Great scene.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    There you go Stax, there was nothing in that post about me being involved with or getting extras from anyone. So was it infidelity to go to a club? Or does Alucard believe that because he pays to get extras, then I must do the same thing?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I never really wanted or expected an answer, the question alone illustrates the point I was making. A. A cowardly deflection where Alucard completely ignored his own role in the situation and/or the fact that he is promulgating the very infidelity which he claims to despise in other people. B. I guess Alucard doesn't feel sorry enough for the men to not entice their wives to fuck him for money. I don't need to put you in a bad light you do that for yourself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If you ONLY look and talk goodsouthernboy, then that's not infidelity in my view. And I offer an apology for accusing you. BUT if there is a physical transgression - it is infidelity. [Although there are persons who consider mental and emotional transgressions as infidelity] ranukam, I never ask or inquire about a dancer's marital status. BUT if you and others are going to question my motives, what about all the other members here who engage in sex with dancers? WHY aren't you questioning their behavior and motives? Hmm...???
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alutard: "WHY aren't you questioning their behavior and motives? Hmm...???" Don't play dumb, alutard. Oh, wait a minute, maybe you aren't playing. Of course whether you are being a hypocrite or not is more at question than others because you are the only one who goes on such rabid crusades against infidelity. Get that rabid and you shouldn't be the least bit surprised if your own consistency/hypocrisy and motives are up for investigation. Only a retard would be surprised by that. Now you're not a retard are you, Alu? (I must say, though, congratulations to you for apologizing to GSB. Most people never apologize no mater how wrong they are and how overwhelming the evidence. You at least get a point for that.)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Judge not lest you be judged" and shit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Props to both Dougster and Alucard.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Alucard- I don't question others behaviors and motives because they don't crucify others for doing that behavior like you do on a regular basis.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Apology accepted, that was cool of you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “let he who is without sin cast the first stone”
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why does alucard have me on ignore and not jester. Hell half the people here are worse than me. I WANT RETRIBUTION...to the 2nd degree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion