tuscl

Juicbox69 is grasping for straws.

Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:27 PM
Today BigTuna1(aka Juicebox69) declared that he and his juice crew are taking over the discussion board. He has certainly flooded the board with his ghetto retoric today. My advice is to just ignore him. His juice crew only consits of 3 other members other than himself and all of his other screen names. Dugster - just a rable rouser that uses text strings to call everyone in disagreement with him a homosexual or a raciast. zipman68 - just another loser trying to keep up with the coke head nigger. crazyjoe - poor guy. just doesn't have a clue. The other screen names : tusclpolice911 KoolAid2 BigTuna1 ShadowKat Juiicebox69 Dracula WhiteKnight BagBoyJames ClassicJuice Juicebox666 MrSystem2 Juicebox68 TheFuture Pootie snackBox69 LarryBird33 Originaljuicebox69 BossPlayer tityboi BigBadJohhn69 BlankSpace Have a nice day.

42 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    BonedBrother and the KKK to the rescue!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Bonesbrother- you forgot about guccimane...zipperturd and shittyjoe are juicebox's minions
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Awww....he made a list like his daddy likes two aka Alturd
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One day I ate some bad guacamole and I couldn't stop shitting everywhere. Then some piece of shit that calls himself bonerbreath appeared on tuscl and started shitting up the board...hmm
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Juice crew all ways and 4 Ever
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    And yes I'm grasping for straws cuz im fucking you mom
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol! Better the juice crew than the KKK ruling the place, I say!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL Joe that's crazy
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Very true
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Who?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sippy cup wins again
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I wondered where Dougtard fit in....
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    #1payer....lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Well!You know what they say about Uncle Ben?He's a credit to his rice.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    Boneshead not all of us are an alias. I is the original! JUICE, JUICE JUICE!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well better to grasp straws than to grasp dick eh?
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    The truth hurts. So the little boys fought back the only way they know how with childish insults. I expected that. You are so predictable. Also predictable was that fact that none of you really supported juicebox69 and urged anyone to follow him. It doesn't bother me, that you call me a racist. I know that I really am not one. I just had to use that rhetoric because juicbox69 really does the black race a disservice and that is worst thing that I could think of to call him. Maybe I should have called him a "nogooder".
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @BonedBrother: Oh yes, we see. You call juice a "coke head nigger" but when we respond by saying you are a racist for using such language we are the ones making "childish insults". So "coke head nigger" is a grown up/KKK insult, but "racist" is a "childish insult". Makes perfect sense!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Gotta gets me sum coke !
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Dougster pegged you there bro. I cannot deny that
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with dougster and estafador... Bonerhead...go let your daddy altard fuck you in the ass again. Maybe that will cheer you up
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Bonerbreath that list is just 1% of my puppets
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Estafador- Grow a pair of balls
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    If jerkbox and his retarded minions consider repeatedly spamming a site with 4th grade level shit "taking over" then he is an even bigger idiot than first suspected. Thats hardly taking over. Its not stoppjng other threads at all. Others will keep posting what interests them and ignoring the losers.Taking over? What a laugh!!!!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So sclvrDude...if Juice's posts aren't stopping other people from enjoying things that interest them, what is the harm in his posting? Isn't the whole argument of the Troll Crew that Juice "clogs the board" and interferes with other posters? Can't have it both ways dude. Personally, I think you're right. Juice posts stuff that amuses some of us. And if you don't dig it...ignore it. See how I've solved this whole problem! I will accept your everlasting gratitude now...
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Zipman- I personally don't give a rats ass what he does. I'm used to a sea of ignored blue names surrounding the real threads that are worth reading. I think its hilarious that he thinks that he has any power on this site. Gratitude to you for stating the obvious? Don't hold your breath.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @camby I'd reply negatively...but I really don't care
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    It's not even the weekend yet and already Juicebox69 & crew are cluttering up the board with retarded topics and comments. Don't feed the trolls.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Got your usual KKK meeting tonight BonedBrother? Home early to put on your best makeup for the brothers?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bonedmother,is it true you sucked Rodney Kings cock?
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    So the retard that thinks I am a dancer where his girl friend sucks cock has joined the juice crew. The mama's boy will fit right in.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mothersbrother!I'm a solo artist.I adhere to no crew.Why are you so pissed at my gf?Did she thwart your lesbian advances?Once again I need to know why you live in Ohio and your only review is a club in S. Carolina.Could you please answer that question?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol....busted bonerbreath
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    This guy has a crush on juicebox....this dude likes sucking dick !...4 threads is all he has and its all bout juicebox69
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    BonedBrother is a fuckin' KKK racist faggot!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Cky and dougsta -- I'm not sure we need to keep reminding ourselves of this racist asshole. Let him fade into TUSCL memory. I do miss the really funny old school Juicebox. Before all the drama, when he would start out posts with "I thank..." and the talk up some crazy ass shit. C'mon back to the reservation Juice my man. But Bonerbreath? Yeah, the dude's a jerkwad. But he's posted very little and most of of what he has posted is pointless, racist, and stupid. He's only reviewed only two clubs. He's a non-entity. Let's not make him anything more.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good points, zippy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion