tuscl

Top Celebrity Strippers

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Here's a lighter one we haven't done for a while. Which celebrities do you think would make the best strippers? Female, unless you want to start a REALLY interesting thread. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Which would you most like to see become strippers?

Britney Spears is my vote for best stripper, she's only a few strips of cloth away from it anyway, and then maybe she'd stop singing and do what she's best at. Pam Anderson gets an honerable mention as the patron saint of strippers.

As for most wished for, I'd have to say I have a feeling Catherine Bell would be very interesting.

17 comments

• JC2003
    19 years ago
    Renee Zellweger ("You had me at hello") used to work as a waitress in a Texas stripclub. It's easy to imagine that she would have become a stripper if she hadn't made it big in Hollywood.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, and Eva Langoria(sp).
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Casualguy, don't forget that Britney also supports a deadbeat husband who is a wanna be musician. My niece also informed me a brass "dance" poll featured promintly in Britney's stage show when she was in that phase and went to a live show.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    This thread just confirms I am really bad with names. I recognize Britney and remember the invisible girl from Fantastic Four Jessica because of someone talking about her alot. Many of the other names I don't even recognize. Britney seems more like a stripper than others since she married quickly twice and now has a kid. That behavior seems to remind me of some strippers acting first and then trying to figure a way to explain things later.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I vote for JLo. Jessica Simpson would be my second choice.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    For some really perverse reason, I've always had a thing for Courtney Love. I think she would be a good stripper..then somebody told me she had been. I hope they weren't just teasing....
  • luckyone
    19 years ago
    I'll take any of the Jessica's. Alba, Biel or Simpson. Hmmm...how about Jessica's sister. Hillary Duff or Lindsey Lohan. Lindsey...now there is a girl with "daddy issues."
  • billdo75
    19 years ago
    Lacey Chabert...she's so hot. I'd also say Michelle Rodriguez. She's got that dirty girl look. It would be a wild ride... 8-)
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Ever see the movie "Dawn to Dusk"? That should answer the question.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Just the way Adriana looks at the camera - if she looked at me that way, I'd give her everyting I own, and then I'd kill whoever she asked me to.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Charlize Theron, I like that. She's a dancer, great legs...
  • stpetedan
    19 years ago
    Demi moore.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Adriana Lima.

Pamela Anderson is repulsive. Britney is getting there year by year. She's also a boring dancer but a good singer, and she makes great singles, so LAY OFF!
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    I'll second Chandler's vote. Adriana Lima would be a busy woman at any club...
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I'm of the mind that any woman young and pretty enough to get an "attractive hottie" role on TV or the movies is stripper material. That goes across the board from your A list women like Charlize Theron all the way down to the starlets who do one-time roles on failed TV pilots.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I know it's not a new topic, but come on, don't leave me in RL land... Somebody has to have an opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion