tuscl

Something that is intense sexual pleasure for a stripper, part deux...

zipman68
the speed force!
J, a friend of mine who is a fellow hobbyist, lives alone. He divorced his wife so he could see strippers in his windowless van that he now parks down by the river. K, a really hot 18 yo stripper, had been crashing on the tear-stained air mattress in the back of the van, when J invited P, another hobbyist, over for a threesome. J wanted to give K some more business as she had drained his money real good. After all, being a hobo that lives in a van down by the river doesn't pay that well. J was selling oxy but the cops have been cracking down so he was laying low.

So J and P both fucked K. J started out by sodomizing her with on of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay drumsticks. Then P joined in, entering K's hot, wet, 18 yo pussy. Then J removed the drumstick and began to fuck her in the ass. K experienced intense orgasms as they both shot off in her wildly. After sex over they layed K down on the couch and groped her while filming and then P began giving her a rimjob. Then he inserted a cucumber. She climaxed again and then they both fucked her like before but switched entry ports. After some long fucking they shot in her again causing K intense G spot orgasms. Afterwards they both watched the cum run out of K in two places.....

A week later I fucked J in the ass when J offered her to me in exchange for $200 and a burrito. It was a really good burrito but K was HAWT so I figured what the hell -- a little sodomy beats the hell out of burrito as long as you're pitching. I think K is hangin' with J because she's addicted to oxy. Well shit, it turns out J had crabs living all over his tear-stained air mattress. So now I have to explain crabs to my wife. And my dick is turning colors. Maybe I should have used a codon when I fucked K in the ass.

While I have done threesomes with two women, I have no interest in doing one with another man but some guys seem to have no problem. What about you? And what is your call on the relative value of fucking K in her ass vs losing a burrito and getting crabs? Mind you it was a good burrito. What would be your call? K did some groovy ATM with me...would that change your answers?

6 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hat tip to Playerdude for starting this shit...

This is a totally true story...believe it or don't.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Y?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Zip: That is one of the craziest stories I have ever heard. Of course I don't believe a word of it.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Zip that was great. The person J in your stories sounds like our crazy juicebox69
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Check...I'm putting PabloAntonio down for "nope...doesn't believe"

But dudes. Madik be changin' colors since I fucked K in the ass. Got rid o' the crabs by manscaping tho...

so..how many o' you KAA-ray-ZEE dude believes that shizzle. Surely some of you have an oxy-dealin' friend that lives in a van down by the river. Not my life choice but who am I to judge? Pope Francis?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...keep the stories rolling on that groovy train zip my bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion