tuscl

Skinvestigation claim: Detective gets 130 lap dances, makes no arrests

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Here is a lengthy news article about the Seattle club busts.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/S…

9 comments

• Corvus
    11 years ago
    The article states $16,835 was spent on over 130 lap dances. That comes out to $125 - $130 for each lap dance. Typo or VERY expensive lap dances!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Corvus's mother has to make money somehow.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You woukd think that after the first 75 dances or so, (without any extras I assume) he would have given up.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    You just don't understand dedication Motor.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Anybody who is spending 130 dollars per dance and getting nothing is clearly not a good negotiator. I bet the dancers had him pegged as a cop when he walked into the place
  • MrBater2010
    11 years ago
    I just wonder if they are hiring. I would love a job like that.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    16K...are we really sure this was an investigation?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tax dollars hard at work
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    The 120 to 130 a dance, probably was multiple songs plus tip. While I would prefer that the government keep out of peoples business when it comes to sex and personal gratification, I also can't stand it when the press falls for a typical defense lawyers trick.

Plus from the sounds of it lap dances weren't the problem, it was prostitution, which are two different things. While it is true that the detective made no arrest, that doesn't mean another officer did not make an arrest later.

While it is true that the detective made no arrest, that doesn't mean another officer did not make an arrest later.observing the prostitution while getting lap dances to blow his cover and make the arrests. I consider the reporter derelict in his duties from not checking this further.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion