tuscl

Thanks from St. Louis/Summary/Disappointed

Friday, October 11, 2013 10:59 AM
Thanks all for prior comments and reviews on STL clubs. I was here for the past few days, and leaving tomorrow (not sure if i'll hit any clubs tonight - Friday night). I'll put in some reviews in the actual clubs but here's a summary: I stuck to Washington Park clubs, and to be honest I was very disappointed all around. Maybe b/c I went on weekendays (Wed/Thur nights). Overall, not many hot girls at all. Hollywoods was just plain bad as was Hustler's. Hustler's was more of a party scene with couples, groups etc.. but objectively if its just about the girls, it really was subpar. Ms. Kitty's was no better. Mileage was decent but gotta shell out the bucks no doubt. I'm coming back next weekend (this time it will be Fri/Sat/Sun). You think it's significantly better on weekends? Also do you think day shifts are better out here in St. Louis?

4 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    The reputation of Washington Park is cheap extras from ugly black girls. I've never been there but have wanted to go. Your review is giving me second thoughts!
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Ive found weekends have the most girls and best quality..weekdays are hit and miss
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    My experience was that the cheap black girls were actually more attractive than old white girls which seemed to be the other option in the higher end clubs like Hustlers and Penthouse and Hollywoods. And not even hot milfy ones unfortunately. We're talking wt smoking multiple kids tattoos etc. Oh well.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    True thanks everyone for the advice on this trip!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion