• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've seen those dancers at Bogart's.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Big girls need love too.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    28 stone? Are those Imperial stone or metric?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I would have to be 32 stoned to enjoy that show.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I know that I am being mean, unfair, biased and prejudicial but, . . . . . Gross. A few extra pounds doesn't make me sick to my stomach (although I would rather not see a floppy gut on a pole) but morbidly obese? Gag! Sick. Please cover that with a muumuu and hide it in a closet.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I like chubby girls who are proportioned well but not the SSBBW's. I did fuck one once and unless you're over 8" access is an issue. As for the show...I'll pass.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn I'm only 7"....well fat girls naked look gross anyway. All those rolls flapping about.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Its why i hate those terms ..BBW & SSBBW its total BS ... Some how they have come to be labeled on any heavy, obease women.. Thats freaking wrong.. Beauty can be found in any size but so can ugly .. I have seen Big n Curvy girls who are truely beautiful and gorgeous and skinny girls who are fugly and the reverse is true also... No matter what a person looks like there is no need to be mean to them for it .. If you dont like it dont look everyone has something different they are into so to each their own ... Just enjoy life be happy have fun and be kind till someone gives you a reason not to then unleash hell lol :-) so kudos to them for having the courage
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I guess there is a niche for anything. I like thick women; but there is a difference b/w thick and fat. Thick is being voluptuous in the right places (tits; ass; hips thighs) – fat is being voluptuous in the wrong places (stomach; arms; canckles).
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Not attractive to me at all. I guess to each his own, but I can't imagine these girls doing well anywhere.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    There is fat and then there is fat, old, and ugly.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i like a girl with some curves, but no thanks
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    There's [pleasantly] plump, then fat (kind of interchangable) and then there's morbidly obese. The women portrayed in the article are apparently obese (minus the morbid...somehow) since theh got so much energy to work the pole somehow and do it for SETS. Still being obese is a health hazard and not fun sometimes.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I fucked this fat broad a couple of years ago. She was real cute but chunky. She had lapped thick on the racetrack of cellulite. But somehow she looked good. Her ass was HUGE!! This one time, I grabbed her by her fat rolls and suplexed her onto the bed. You should've heard her scream. I was lucky I didn't throw my back out. Damn frame broke that afternoon. People forget about the pleasure of fucking fat ass tortas. Their skin is soft and malleable. Besides their pussy, mouth, and asshole, you have fat rolls to fuck. Mmmm mmmm. Plus, gorditas know how to suck dick.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If they weigh more than I do, I'm not interested.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    What's the worst thing a woman can say to a man? A. Is it in yet? What's the worst thing a man can say to a woman? A. I don't know!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion