tuscl

Road Head

gawker
Older than dirt
I met a dancer and her boyfriend last week. I bought them lunch at a mall and he said he had some shopping to do. She told me she was broke and needed gas so we took her car and I filled the tank and she then pulled into a parking lot and parked in the back row under a tree and gave me a BBBJ which she called roadhead. One guy walked to his car a row away and saw me sitting there and then saw her head bouncing up and down. I saw him smile at me and drive away. Another time when she and I were in my car on a highway she had recently had breast implants and was proud as hell and at my urging she started flashing tits at truck drivers. She said when she was 15 she and her mother both flashed other drivers and laughed their asses off. Anyone else ever enjoy roadhead?

25 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    My car is NOT built to accommodate that activity. You REALLY need an old fashioned bench seat in the front. But I have received HJs from dancers in the passenger seat. But only once to climax. GOD, what a fucking mess that was!!! She did lick me clean after we stopped somewhere. One truck driver saw the HJ in progress. I couldn't see his reaction. LMFAO!

The ULTIMATE in DISTRACTED driving. Hmm...?!?!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Is "your mamma get's free tanks of gas" the modernized version of "your mamma wears army boots"?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've had that happen once, it was pretty awesome.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "She said when she was 15 she and her mother both flashed other drivers and laughed their asses off"

That jump out at anybody else? Little fucked up.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Jester, would she be what she is if it wasnt a little fucked up? She also remembers smoking weed with Mommy before school when she was in Middle School. Thats normal, right?
    Or another time, when I waited outside the methadone clinic for her one morning and she emerged saying she'd run into a guy in line that she knew years ago. She said I remember being with him in his car once and my mother gave his best friend a blowjob in the back seat. Oh?
    Do you think they get fucked up all by themselves? She also has told me that her Mom taught her all about section 8 housing, food stamps, State health care, welfare eligibility, etc. She asked me all about Social Security disability recently. What the hell; shes now 28 years old. A lifetime of living off the public teat ain't easy you know.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sorry! I just don't hang with people like that.Kinda creeps me out.Gawker,how old are you?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Dice, Do you really think her lineage is all that different from many other strippers? She was born on my 40th birthday. You do the math.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    When the car's not moving wouldn't that be called lot head?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Chandler. That's Lot Head. Road Head is great just as long as you don't hit any potholes or speed bumps. If you do and she ain't careful, hello circumcision.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "She asked me all about Social Security disability recently"

She'll need a very good lawyer if she wants that.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yes!Their lineage is much different,never was that mother/daughter thing.The few that I do hang with are all self supporting,the only thing they ever need me for is to open a jar of pickles once in a while.You also will never find me outside a methadone clinic in the morning waiting for some strung-out stripper.Surely you see the path your on.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    LDK LMFAO. my chest hurts from that. You wish you had a girl in the back with you huh?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    LDK LMFAO. my chest hurts from that. You wish you had a girl in the back with you huh?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've told this story before. Several years ago in Columbia SC, I was leaving my hotel room to go get some breakfast when a dancer I knew from the club stopped me and asked me to drive her to a friends house. I really didn't want to but I couldn't think of a good excuse not to so I took her.

It was about a 15 minutes drive and we arrived at the friends house in a trailer park. She asked me to wait for her. WTF? I thought that I was just going to drop her off but she said that she would only be a minute.

She came back out shortly and asked me to drive her back to the hotel. At least in was going in the right direction. As soon as we got on the interstate she pulls out a plastic bag and starts snorting Cocaine.

I had been had. I just took a stripper to her drug dealer. So I said "you owe me. Suck my dick". So there I am going 65mph on I-26 with Cocaine in my car and a stripper sucking my dick.

Fortunately it had a happy ending and for you nay Sayers. It is very possible to get a blow job in a car with bucket seats and a center console.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat is the man!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Decades ago, in my new 320i, my non stripper girlfriend was leaning over the parking brake into my lap (proving to my satisfaction that Shadowcat's story is true). For the first time in our relationship she swallowed, then she looked up at me and said, "I have never been to a strip club."

Now, this topic has me wondering, is there a connection between strip clubs and road head?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I got lot head behind a goodwill
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I got lot head behind a goodwill"

Was it donated crazyjoe?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^LOLDMBAZZ,ROFDCKHD,LURHOMOAO,LMYAZZJO.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol alucard
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I've had road head and lot head, along with side of the freeway fuck, lot fuck and in the wilderness fuck. I've had a lot of sex in cars. Lol.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Decades ago when I was a little slimmer and had a Chevy truck with a large cab and space to spare I got road head but not to completion. The big finish came, literally, when my girl swung her right leg over my lap and we fucked while I drove us down a lonely stretch of highway at 55mph. Very memorable if unsafe, and lots of fun.

Not sure if she made eye contact when a single vehicle passed us as it was night time.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Corvus - does that qualify as distracted driving?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Alucard man when that truck driver saw you getting a hj while driving he thought you were an amateur. Truck drivers are PROS at getting head while driving. They need instant hoe gratification and not be late for delivery. Step up your game bro.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    It was for sure Distracted Driving. Especially when I blew my load.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion