tuscl

Is This Review Flag Worthy ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

To each their own and we all express ourselves in different ways – but I personally cannot see any value to the following review – can you?

“… Came here on a Saturday with my military buddies. Hadn't been here since they opened. The parade is nice, the parking is OK. I'm not a fan of valet services because I don't want my car scratched but given that it's downtown, it's acceptable. For the average person this would be a fantastic club. Feature dancers, drinks (drink before you go) are high priced. Could be worse. Overall, for a Nashville club I do recommendggot. Crowd/dancers are mixed. Not your Memphis, or Miami, or ATL. but definitely far better than too many I can name …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=19…

5 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I would be throwing the yellow flag...seems like something zipperturd would write
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'd Flag it.

And in point of fact, I just did.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Not a thing of detail about the club or girls itself. I'm not even sure if he is saying that crowd girls can dance on the stage or does he mean something else? I guess a flag is in order. At least we know the drinks are expensive but why is it something only a civilian would definitely enjoy?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If he thinks Memphis clubs are good, he hasn't been there in quite awhile. it's a crappy review but I don't know what grounds you could flag it for.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Flag it -- No useful details/facts about club; just personal emotional gushing about his exoerience, no use to anyone else
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion