tuscl

I think he was singing about a stripper

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, October 5, 2013 12:28 PM
Send "Tainted Love" Ringtone to your cell Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away From the pain you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere And I've lost my light for I toss and turn - I can't sleep at night. Once I ran to you now I'll run from you This tainted love you've given - I give you all a boy could give you. Take my tears and that's not nearly all - oh tainted love - tainted love. Now I know I've got to run away I've got to get away. You don't really want it any more from me - To make things right you need someone to hold you tight And you'll think love is to pray but I'm sorry I don't pray that that way Once I ran to you, now I'll run from you, This tainted love you've given - I give you all a boy could give you. Take my tears and that's not nearly all - oh tainted love - tainted love. Don't touch me please - I cannot stand the way you tease. I love you though you hurt me so Now I'm gonna pack my things and go. Tainted love - tainted love

9 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That is so yesterday.I've learned how to trade,I've learned how to dance.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love this jam. Banging beat. @Moto-This is on my 80's New Wave Playlist.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I haven't heard this song in years and heard it today and it made me think of past experiences as a RIL.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ain't nothing like that Tainted Love. One of my best college memories was tripping balls on acid while "Non Stop Erotic Caberet" played. If you think "Tainted Love" is coo-el (and it is waycoo-el!!!) you should hear "Sex Dwarf". On ACID. Look up "coo-el" in the dictionary...you'll find a drawing of an acid head listening to "Sex Dwarf".
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You make me want to whip out my bullet,grind one and hit a high hair.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Was bumping this jam this morning and had to re-bump this thread. @Motor-You're on to something with this song. Great post.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Wow! Now if only she had been naked too.....
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Tainted love is for retards. It will make your dick fall off
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Oh my, she is hot! She made my pole happy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion