Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Milking the prostate".

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Having just visited my urologist today, I got to wondering if anyone has ever gotten a stripper to do this procedure or would you? LOL.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No but that movie was hilarious

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Ugh old people problems. I hope my prostate don't get too vad in the future.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

In the sperm bank:

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Not my ATF, but my last outside g/f introduced me to that. It IS amazing! But if you're not into ass play, you need to work up to it. I wouldn't have wanted it like in the You Tube clip the first time.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hell to the No,if I asked my ATF to do that she wouidn't be my ATF anymore.Scat was it good for you?

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

If only nurses looked like that chick in the first video. I've had it done a couple times, but never to completion (sounds like trying to cum during a lapdance). But I have to admit, if you close your eyes and suppress the fact it's a 50 year old man or a Nurse Ratched-type shoving a finger up your asshole, it's not at all that bad.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

^^^^You're on ignore.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

Since my prostate was removed two years ago, I doubt I would enjoy it. :)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I've had the experience a number of times over the yrs.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

What exactly comes out when one has his prostate milked?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

TD - watch the video. It takes place in a sperm bank.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I thought it was Jim Carey for a moment with the faces he was pulling.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It was Seann William Scott and the movie was "Road Trip".

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Stifler is the only character in those movies that is worth watching the rest are pathetic whiners.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement