tuscl

St. Louis II

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:38 PM
Y'all.. I'm going to St Louis soon.. Help me out guys!!! There like a million clubs (east of the river, of course). I don't know how to sort them out, I'm only there for 2-3 days. I went through the individual reviews but am having difficulty sorting through them since there's just so many. I like quality for sure, friendly girls for sure who are willing to sit and give me some attention (including a lot of over the clothes/pants caressing).. but the thing w me is, I don't really want full out extras.. just really close grinding/T@A grabbing etc. What do you guys think.. if I had to chose like 4 clubs to check out. Thanks in advance!!!

6 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Yes, cross the river into IL. All those clubs are high on extras.
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    Read my reviews for my experience in ESL clubs. My favorite ESL clubs are (in that order): Hustler, Penthouse, Hollywood, PT's Sports. Extras are not common in these clubs, if any, though. Dance prices are high at Penthouse and PT's. But girls usually spend more time sitting and talking with customers. Drink hustles are high at Hollywood, so you may end up paying a lot for drinks. Time to visit: Hollywood has a lot of dancers both day and night. PT's Sports' prime time is probably around 9pm. I would check Hustler between 10pm-2am, and Penthouse after midnight.
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Which clubs have 40$ dances? In places like penthouse and PT when you say girls will sit w you.. Will they caress you stroke you over the pants etc or are we talking about just sitting and talking? I like a good amt of physical stimulation outside of the LD area too..
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    @toomuchcover: I feel quite comfortable staying late. These clubs have staff outside monitoring the parking lot. I will probably leave before close time, though -- to avoid drunk customers. @partyparty: physical contact is quite possible, but your mileage may vary. I have a feeling that dressing nice helps.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    I recommend Hollywood Show Club 5481 Bunkum Rd, Washington Park, Illinois 62204
  • partyparty
    11 years ago
    Thanks everyone! So which are the clubs that charge 40 dollars per dance? I need to know bc i will very likely stay far from a place like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion