Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Birthday Bitch

Gucci_Mane

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So once a year on my birthday I go see this one provider aka bitch that sucks and fucks a damn good dick. But I save her for my birthday I go spend $5,000 on her, that's all day including rooms, food, movies, raves, sex and so on...let's just say its a happy day for Gucci

Do you boys got a birthday bitch?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Damn you mad derogitory to her bro. I do not. Just whatever girl I happen to be dating but since its my birthday no need for me to spend a dime.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hey Juice - How cum you weren't planning this on your last birthday?

You're such a bull shitter.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What a tard post, Juice. Next you'll tell us Zip is funny.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Mikeya your no better than zip you know

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@Estafador, of course I'm not better. I poke fun at Zip cause he thinks he's hilarious and I don't. I would probably like him in person tho. I'm sure you wonder why all the "acts" on this site.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If you pay that on your b day then your the bitch... : )

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funkin juicey jay

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Juice ?...I'm Gucci

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice juice juice

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Shadowcat- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Cambyman...how does big black dick taste

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Ha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement