tuscl

Sisters in the Club

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
What's the most number of sets of sisters you've seen in the club?

When I was at the club last week, but CF pointed out 3 sets of sisters were working that night. One set were twins that have worked there for at least 6 months. Another set are sisters that have worked together for a few years. They like to work together and do doubles. But a new sister act was there that night.

I think 3 sets at the same night would be pretty rare. It's a nude club - personally creeps me out a little.

25 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I did a double once with a pair of girls that initially claimed to be sisters. They were paying a bit too much attention to each other and when I looked a bit quizzical one of them said "we'll, we're not actually blood relatives". Then quizzical transitioned to "OK to find this sexy"
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    One set of identical twins. (that would be sisters and not boobs)

One mother / daughter duo.

I agree with Motor that 3 sets would be very rare.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If a stripper has a split personality does that count?
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    LOL Tumble
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Are the two personalities sisters?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tis a rare thing and to be taken advantage of Moto. Quit your self-righteous Notre Dame bullshit and succeed at something.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Zip! They sure look alike ,but man they are two different beings.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why was your sister at the club with you? They ruin all the fun.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Whats the matter Estrogen?Bad burrito last night?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucat had me off Ignore,I finally cracked his code.I smell Nobel Peace Prize.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    5 but they were all adopted
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I have seen one pair of sisters in a club. I have also been seeing them OTC for five years, once together where they just danced for me.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Go to a black club then they'll all be sisters.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Two dancers at once is not my thing, but don't guys who like that want some bi action? Between sisters? Ew.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sister Act or Sister Act 2? That's the question.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know I've seen 2 sets of sisters at one of my regular clubs once, the one set being twins. But I've only seen 5 sets ever. I've never seen sisters at my favorite club, AFAIK.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If they can be believed, there's a pair of half sisters at one local club. One hot, one not. The hot one is always urging me to tip the not one, but I always tell her that would mean I had less for *her*. She usually doesn't say anything more. :)
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    Hmm my local club has had 3 sisters working at one time , a set of twins , 2 blood sisters, 2 blood sisters and a step sister, and sadly a mother daughter team.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've seen a set of twins and their sister, a set of twins and a standard separate pair of sisters, a mother and two daughters, a mother/daughter and a pair of sisters, a few mother/daughter combos but never more than one at a time, and bar none the worst of all a father/daughter dj/dancer combo. The parent/child combos were at two different clubs were extras were routine.

So, I've seen at most 3 individuals related to each other and 4 related to someone else - but never 6 with relatives at the club at the same time. It may be possible the that a mother/daughter combo was working the same time as the twins + 3rd sister - so I guess that would make 5...

Obviously, other than the twins I'm not that certain about the others - but I'm fairly sure.

• juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I seen ateen sistas at the same time !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Big azz family !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I must make a correction. There was a sister act at my favorite club once, several years ago, so that makes 6 pairs of sisters I've seen. 2 of those sets were twins, both at the same club, but not ever the same night.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My fave club has a pair of AA sisters. The club does not promote them as such but each one likes to talk up their sister in private conversation. The older one is a solid 8 who gives great dances with awesome GFE. She's my CF. Little sis is in the 9.5 neighborhood, and I'm planning a VIP session with her next time I'm in the club. Amazing thing is there is no obvious jealousy. They have both told me they share with their sister. I presume that includes my wallet. In the next month I'm planning on the VIP with the little one and possible OTC with big sister. Love those family ties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion