• Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is spelled They're or they are.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Wrong Alucard. It is spelled It.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard, you don't capitalize letters in the middle of a sentence unless it's a proper noun or a quotation. In the latter case, you would put the quotation inside quotation marks to show that it's a quotation. Being quoted.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    What's the matter, Alucard, you don't like urban slang? Are you racist?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't know if it's a full-blown fetish, but I can't get enough of hot female athletes. Ironically, I don't really care for toned, athletic strippers. I prefer soft curves.

But I watch women's athletic events just to see hot chicks.

Elena Delle Donne
    Natalie Gulbis
    Maria Sharapova

Just to name 3

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember a girl practicing soccer on a college soccer team sure was aggressive with her speech. One of my suite mates and I were walking back to our dorm rooms just past a soccer field and one girl shouted out NICE DICK! Then they were all watching us. Everyone had their clothes on. It almost seemed like opposite roles like girls walking past construction workers.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I didn't have any girls whistle until some funny girl in an all girl dorm started whistling every time I walked by in the afternoon. I never found out who it was either. Girls get aggressive in numbers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And there once was a dipshit who thought he knew everything...then he got schooled. Some people are not smart enough to know how dumb they are
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion