tuscl

Am I in denial?

There is this dancer that I met in one of my regular clubs. I have encountered her on two occasions. The first time I encountered her I just basically got 1 lapdance from her. There wasn't much conversation other than she telling me she had move from Panama City, Fla to Alabama and that she had been working at the club close to a month.

The next time I saw her was last week. There was a little more conversation this time. First of all, the club was kind of slow and as usual(at this club anyway) the patrons weren't doing that much tipping. I had already planned out that I was going to tip her a little more than I do some of the other girls. So when she goes on stage I go up and speak to her and give her a $6.00dollar tip.( I know that isn't much money,but this is a small club & the customers in general don't spend much money.)

Well she seemed very appreciative of the tip and gave me a kiss on the cheeck while onstage. Later on after she got off stage I decided to get a few lapdances. While back in the room I discovered that we had a little something in common. She told me that she worked for the state and use to work as a correctional officer back when she was in Fla. I use to be a C.O. as well. We both agreed that it wasn't the greatest job. She told me she had to leave that job because she was being sexually harrased by the officers(Yeah they were worser than the inmates). Anyway she goes on to tell me that she is a single mom of 2kids and she had just turned 23yearsold. I didn't get to get as much info as I would have liked because I don't do alot of talking while I am getting my dances. She said that she would come out and speak to me on the floor.

She eventually came over where I was sitting but by that time the bar had gotten crowded and there was no place for her to sit. I was prepared to go for the digits then but the timing was bad. Yeah I know better than to ask a dancer for her number but because she is new to the game of dancing and the fact that we have something in commone(previous job) I feel that maybe i stand a small chance of getting inside. I just feel that if I came back being more aggresive (When I first see her in the club walk over a speak to her then ask her to sit down with me and chat) I feel that I might have a chance. My game plan is to humor her about the job she use to have and basically just to "break the ice." Most women let down there defensive guard if you can find somthing to talk about that is an "Icebreaker". I am not looking for a relationship but more of a fuck buddy because I don't think she is exactly Girlfreind material.

So am I in denial about getting with this girl? Why do I think I have a chance to get with her. I am prepared to be let down but at the same time, I am still trying to think positive about the situation. Some of you might say that I shouldn't have spent any money,but I came there to get a dance and secondly she is there to make money and I was the only one at the time willing to spend a little cash on her. Like I said I am not getting my hopes up but do you think I should just forget this whole thing and not worry about tryhing to mack her?

9 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    To the top!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I agree. Nothing wrong with asking.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Are you going to ASK her what her REAL NAME is and what her PHONE NUMBER is and if she WANTS to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Short answer, yes, you are in denial. Any time you are chasing the stripper, thinking you are special, you are in denial. You could employ the davids method and ask her, more than likely she'll be encouraging, but non-commital. She may give you digits, propose a meeting OTC, any number of things, but my guess is that nothing will move forward without a visit to the club. She'll promise to call, but won't until after your next visit. She'll say call me, but won't return till after a club visit. I could be wrong, but the chances are slim. Call me a cynic, but the stripper hookup based on real feelings is about as frequent as BoSox series wins.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Well, chandler, asking her beats beating around the bush (no pun intended), which is what jpac73's doing. At least if he asks, the lies he'll be hearing are the ones from her, not the ones he's telling himself.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    The miracle of this insight is how it cuts through stripper shit like a hot knife through butter, because why would she have any interest in giving a less than straight answer, thereby keeping those $6 stage tips coming?

*end sarcastic mode*
  • bighands00
    19 years ago
    "Just ask her. What's the point in preparing to be let down? What purpose does that serve? She has already made up her mind about you. Asking her just lets you know what her decision was."

What insight! I need to remember that. Best post I have seen in along time, maybe ever. And only 5 brief sentences!

This is insight relating to women where ever they are.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    If you don't believe you can get her, then you won't.

Denial? Fuck that shit. As I always say....believe in yourself and go for it. If you fail, big deal.....they're just girls.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Just ask her. What's the point in preparing to be let down? What purpose does that serve? She has already made up her mind about you. Asking her just lets you know what her decision was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion