tuscl

Ee've had the bath room troll diaries. Now here is the janitor's.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Meet the man who cleans Bloomington's only strip club

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?i…

6 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Read it top to bottom. I really feel for the guy. Makes me want to go to strip clubs less. At least he's a dedicated fellow who you know will assure his club has no black light stains.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    First off, Shadow, where do you find these amazing articles? Second, I have a certain respect for the man. Life ain't easy and doesn't always go our way. Like Estafador said, I feel for homeboy. But in the scheme of things, his job ain't that bad. Now the squeegee guy at a slaughterhouse, he has a bloody bad job, literally. You have a big squeegee attached to a pole, like a push broom, and your job is to push that squeegee along the floor, where slots in the floor drain the blood and guts into a lower level for further processing. Back and forth, forth and back, all day long, blood and guts. That sucks.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slick - It's a dirty job but somebody has to it. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Shadowcat, true but I rather not it be me. Where is the bathroom troll diaries. I'm interested in reading it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I owned a restaurant on the Jersey Shore for ten years.Employed three Mexicans,one Black guy and one White guy in the kitchen.The Mexicans never stole a thing from me,they appreciated their paycheck and two squares.It was the White and Black guy that I caught stealing from me,and they had to do a time out in the freezer before they were shown the door.Point of the statement is that is really the little guys that are the nuts and bolts of most operations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion