tuscl

The Only Method that you will ever need for Extras

Friday, September 20, 2013 9:10 PM
The system is called "JustAsk" " I say "show me your pussy" If she shows it to me it disqualifies her as a COP I then show her my Dick to disqualifiy myself as a COP to her Then she plays with my dick and I finger her pussy to see if it would be nice to fuck Then i just ask " you wana fuck ?" The answer is always yes Boom that is hiw it is dun andythang else is a lie from Tue devil and you know it JuiceCrew4Life"

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is the best system I have ever tried
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I tried it at band camp when that one chick said she stuck a flute up her pussy
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fuck yea Joe...lol...crazyfucker
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I did fuck crazy once...she said to tell you hi
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL...Joe :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    your system always works with me...
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    If a dancer has her crotch up near my face for more than a few seconds, I try for a little dining. If she moves away, I know nothing's going to happen. If she stays there or keeps bringing it back during the dance, I know the possibility's there. Sometimes the possibility or negotiations for OTC start then and there, but often I have to add the noncommital comment, "I wish we could do more." That's usually enough to get the ball rolling.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    A stripper will also be willing to give extras for a bit more $$$ & also if you treat her with respect
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion