tuscl

Very Aggressive P4P

Since we've been going over the passive, almost comatose P4P, how about the opposite? You show up to her hotel and she answers the door spun out on crystal meth, with eyes looking like a Kamikaze pilot! She grabs, throws you onto the floor, ripping your clothes off like the meth mamacita that she is. She's biting, scratching, and riding you like she's hell bent for the border. She's the kind of girl that'll leave skid marks on your cock. Would you? Could you? Let me know.

4 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I did that! Small black spinner type that had even more energy than I do, which is saying a lot. She was hanging around after a gig so I took her to a motel.

Not sure if she was on meth, but I was well pleased I had some chemical help for myself or I'd have had trouble keeping up for the 4 hours we fucked. She must have cum 15 times; probably more actually - no kidding. I came 3-4 and was proud! A big squirter too which I had never experienced before. It was one of the most memorable fucks ever.

If this girl is even half of what she was, I say go for it!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sounds exciting but I we ould hope she's just aggressive natural and isn't pumped with drugs because that blows mine (not in the good way)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't want to be on the giving or receiving end of roughness.

Recreational alcohol and drug use is fine. But it isn't ethical to provide money to someone who's an addict or has a pimp. It just postpones the day when they are forced to try to get out of a bad situation rather than just live with it.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Repeat business
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion