tuscl

I want a refund! Part Duh

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:10 PM
Boys and girls, let it never be said that I didn't give to the cause. Here is another review that you can plug in almost anywhere, particularly if other reviewers have said that the quality of girls has gone down: ***************************************************************************************************************** I used to be a big fan of [Insert club name here], but it has gone downhill recently (IMHO). Like almost all strip clubs, there was always a heterogeneous set of girls. But there used to be a good set of hot girls who were pretty sweet and nice to talk to. I haven't really found a similar set of girls lately. I enjoyed the dance I got from a slightly older dancer -- can't remember the name -- but it wasn't stellar. There has always been a Denny's with naked chicks vibe at [Inser club name here] -- ok when there are really hot girls, but hard to take otherwise. Perhaps there are better nights/shifts. But I can't really recommend If you are driving through, don't expect [Insert nearest higher mileage city] style contact. ***************************************************************************************************************** You're welcome everyone. If you are just too lazy or broke to really visit a club and just want to mail one in, like this guy obviously did, here ya' go! :)

18 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo Juice...you're getting repetitive. Im ok with you highlighting perfectly serviceable reviews of mine...I wouldn't want folks going to the Cafe Risqué expecting too much...but if you really want to be a good troll inject some genuine hostility. For example... bISeH'eghlaH'be'chugh latlh Dara'laH'be' If you spoke Klingon your testicles would jump right back into your body! Regardless, I still say LordxBetty is funnier. Why don't you troll me with Betty?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hey guys...let's keep bumping this thread! Juice will really dig us embracing his TDHQ character. I think there are directions he can take TDHQ that will be frickin' funny! QAPLA'
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Not surprised by zipperturd and his lack of contribution to this site.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon my brothers! Keep bumping this thread. Juice...oops...TDHQ...wants our attention. Let's give it to him! Personally, I really want Juice to either bring back an intelligent but hostile character, like LordxBetty, or kick TDHQ up to the next level. C'mon Juice...points for getting your biggest detractors to suck your cock. But you've already lost Rick Dugan. I have no idea what Camby is droning about but you're going to lose him if you don't kick TDHQ up a notch I still wonder how you're going to end TDHQ. My favorite au revoir was Pootie's!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol that's about as generic a lame review as it gets. I must save it for my next review.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Camby23 loves the taste of my Dick
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Sorry to say it zipman, but I have to agree with Defense and lopaw. That was some pretty weak stuff. Glad I could help with the bump though. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Cool lowpaw...pump ol' Juice..oops TDHQ...up. He really needs the ego boost. Poor guy just needs to be the center of attention.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't worry guys...my next review will be better. I plan to write it in Klingonese but if you can understand the review it will unlock all the secrets of the horny horny girls for you. Keep bumping this thread guys. I completely value everybody's opinion!!! This is the perfect venue to share.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    zippy posted: "Don't worry guys...my next review will be better. I plan to write it in Klingonese..." Go right ahead. After all, it's not like it was gonna be useful even if we could read it. LMAO. And you really need to get out of your mother's basement nutjob. For real.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But Juice...oops TDHQ...why are you being so cruel to me? I've been the bestest of buds with you. And you high quality reviews have taught me so much. I mean...I mean...not all of us can be as brilliant as Ricky dude...he is so "special"...but you give me something to aspire that i might be able to achieve if I try. Really...I need to reread your reviews so I can emulate them.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure which of you is more pathetic.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It doesn't take a genius to post a fake believable review on a well reviewed club but why bother posting fake reviews unless you are simply a troll who likes trolling this site instead of visiting actual clubs?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    B
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion