Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Could you say no to Angelica?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I could.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Coy yet inviting. Young but old enough. I approve of your selection.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

I perfer my girls with more curves, but Angelica would be hard to resist.

This thread reminds me of a story an older black man would always tell me when we were working together.

"Pablo, let me tell you about pussy. Big girls means big pussy, Little girls means all pussy."

And I think maybe he was right.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I could but I'd feel bad about it later.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Not my type but she's really hot!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I could, but I wouldn't.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Depends on the question.

Profile picture for aalexium
aalexium
•

Nope I couldn't

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Pretty hot

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

meh

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

meh

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Not worth a double take

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Easily.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

No. She would own me.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Its unlikely I'd even try to say no.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, but it's a near thing. Put a little meat on her bones, and she'd appeal to me more.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Sure, if she asked me if I wanted her to stop I'd say, No, noooo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement