tuscl

Full Service Establishments

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:54 PM
Hello All, I thought it would be good to start a thread about full service clubs. I travel a lot for work, and with limited time to do research (both in person and on this board) sometimes finding the right club in a town can be a little overwhelming. So I think it would be helpful if everyone posted a club they have been to or frequent that a relative newcomer can walk into and find satisfaction without much of a fuss. By listing the club, city and the state each member can then research on their own further down the line. I'll start off: MICHIGAN Flight Club, Inkster Michigan (Detroit suburb)

25 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lady Godivas 1and 2 Greenville SC
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    OP was accurate but added 6 too many words.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There ARE 1 hell of a LOT more clubs in the Motor City where Sex is available than FC!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Tootsies (Miami) – but can be a bit expensive Actually most Miami clubs.
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    >Alucard yes sir I know there's a lot more available in the Motor City. FC is the only one I have had the pleasure of checking out - I have read your profile and have picked up some great advice - much appreciated that you took the time to list all your info.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ You are welcome! :)
  • deejaymedstu
    11 years ago
    Many clubs in El Paso, TX like Cabaret Club according to the reviews.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    excellent plan... let's consolidate all the information on which clubs allow extras. That will make it so much 'harder' for LE to figure out which clubs to crack down on. What could possible go wrong...
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    hey we get a list of where to go, LE gets a list so they can spend more time at Dunkin Donuts and Tim Hortons. Win win for everyone
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    O like to cum
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    @mjx01: I wholeheartedly agree! I know of a few more around the motor city and elsewhere where the menu is pretty much whatever the green you have in the pocket will negotiate but I have also seen some doors padlocked permanently in the past (RIP Wood Six Cinema, Dizzy Duck Club, Tender Trap, Fancy Pants, Fannies Greenery in Gary IN and likewise a couple of clubs in Hammond) Shailynn's intention might be good but instead of spoon feeding this info we really have to tutor newb PL's on how to read between the lines. The info is out there if you aren't too lazy to dig it up...
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Here's what happens when a strip club has full service blatantly available... [view link]
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    jack0505 - I think any club that hires 15 year old dancers is going to get shut down - case in point with that article, that's a different subject that where this thread had ended up.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Shailynn, this is not the greatest idea for a thread. While everyone in each area generally knows what's happening in the local clubs, and that includes LE, continuing to highlight it on a public website just throws it in everyone's faces.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    See my new thread to see an example of what many have said above.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Your a dam cop
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I don't agree with saying too much about the illegal things that go on in a club. But I suppose characterizing dances as "ultra-high mileage" are as much of a give away as saying they f**k in there.
  • jayy4533
    11 years ago
    In my opinion EVERY club is Full Service. No matter if its a dive or high end the girls in every club I've been to have a price. There's really no need to make a list. Just go to a club convenient for you, find a girl you like and tell her what you're looking for. Almost every girl will say a price.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Shail: You have been a TUSCL member for 10 years and you still don't know how the game is played? The reason your plan would never work is because stripclubs are not whorehouses. Dancers in those "high mileage" clubs pick who gets the mileage. And some days you don't get picked. Sabe?
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    pabloantonio - I know how the game is played - trust me! In my experience I have been to clubs where such high mileage dances will simply not occur typically because management has too close of an eye on the dancers or there simply isn't an area in the club where such high mileage is able to occur privately. My purpose of this thread was for someone to highlight a few clubs in their city. So for someone like me who frequently travels rolls into town, and sees that club A, B and C are near my hotel. With this information I know to avoid club "A" I have and club "C" since they aren't on the list and I would probably have a good time at club "B." Therefore I would pick club "B" and know what to expect. One simple example would be looking up the clubs in Detroit. There are probably 50 clubs within a 20 mile radius of downtown Detroit and me being someone from out of town I simply do not know what cities/townships are close without google mapping it, then reading reviews. Next thing you know I have 2 hours tied up in just trying to find a club for the night. I do enjoy doing research but sometimes I simply do not have the time. If I had known a thread like this would cause so much controversy I would have never started it. I think it's quite odd people are yelling about mentioning "high mileage" in a thread, but then their reviews leave nothing to the imagination and are rather explicit. Really people what's the difference from you writing a review under a club post that lays out the details compared to listing a club in a discussion forum?
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    All I know is that Columbus has none of those that I'm aware of...Though I'm sure you can get whatever you want for an exorbitant price.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Xcapades in Asheville NC once I walk in...dim bitches love my juicy dick in their juicy boxes
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Crazy Horse in Forest Park, Ga. Clermont Lounge on Ponce De Leon...you get what you pay for.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fun memories
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shailynns forst discussion
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion