tuscl

"So I felt the Lord say to me, ‘Go feed the strippers.'"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

14 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol....in the book of Hosa the good Larwd tells me to go and marry a hooker.....check out chapter 1:1-2
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't that be an ironic twist if the pastor's wife takes up stripping after all these visits?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Feed them what:
    1. Food? [Tuna - LMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    2. Money?
    3. Cum? {LOL}
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on Monsieur Juice... Testify!!

So...has anybody ever met a stripper named Gomer? That would be frickin' coo-el!! Follow the word o' thy LORD and marry a stripper!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol zip lol
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hosea 1:1-2 New Living Translation (NLT)

1. The LORD gave this message to Hosea son of Beeri during the years when Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah were kings of Judah, and Jeroboam son of Jehoash [a] was king of Israel.

2. When the LORD first began speaking to Israel through Hosea, he said to him, “Go and marry a prostitute, [b] so that some of her children will be conceived in prostitution. This will illustrate how Israel has acted like a prostitute by turning against the LORD and worshiping other gods.”
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    My Life Application sturdy bible says I should do as the lord god says and marry a prostitute

Thank you Sweet, Sweet Jesus !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And da ho's name was Gomer...cool dat. Go marry yosef a ho Mr. Juice. Do ya a world o' good.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ya think Hosea's name was actually Hosea Pyle? That would be coo-el...the prophet Hosea Pyle and his adulterous ho wife Gomer. Don't get cooler den dat!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol....zip you got me belly jelly laughs
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of the stripper for God - http://www.kellieeverts.com/kelliemissin…

Also - God speaking directly to her? Please... Reminds me of this now classic quote from Sam Harris...

“The president of the United States has claimed, on more than one occasion, to be in dialogue with God. If he said that he was talking to God through his hairdryer, this would precipitate a national emergency. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive.”
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Why don't nuns ever get laid?

They don't dress like altar boys
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That lady is a lesbo hiding behind religion. She is getting lap dances and setting up otc...and fuckin every one she can
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Q:What's the difference between Alucard taking a bath and a Preacher.
    A:A Preacher has hope in his soul and Alucard has soap in his hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion