tuscl

Do we actually have a moderator now????

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Just checked in on one of thr discussion threads I posted in and noticed all my posts in that thread were deleted. Is there some actual moderation going? Did alucard finally get his voice heard and his demands met? Getting a little teary eyed here, excuse me.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't think so.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Estafador, I once accidentally blocked myself and I could not see my own posts. Could you be as stupid as me?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought tittyfag was our moderator. Did you piss him off, Estie?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Didn't founder recently post acknowledging that he did some house cleaning? Maybe that's what happened.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Is esta confessing up to being blankspace ?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Estafador... you have a long ways to go before you cause enough trouble to be moderated
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well two of my post from gmd's thread are gone. Some freaky shit
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I found a post missing once. I later found out that I posted it under the wrong topic.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When I was a teen, I helped out a rancher replace fence posts. Not exactly quick and easy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shit it happened again. I posted ib "Creepy Customers" thread and and I know the post uploaded and yet it's gone again. WTF is going on here?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe your phone is unreliable, Estie.

I've never had that problem with iPhone 4s + iOS7. :-)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    All software has bugs, including website server sw.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Psshaw. Dont get cocky doug e. Fresh. Androids are FAR superior to the iPhone. The specs says it all.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The iPhony is such a fragile thing. I have seen more people with shattered screens on their Apple phones (and ipods too) than all other cellulars combined.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll be the first to admit that the IPhone had plenty of problems but toughness? I already posted on I-Phobe toughness. It handled saltwater.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion