Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do we actually have a moderator now????

Estafador
Estafador212211

BIG APPLE

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just checked in on one of thr discussion threads I posted in and noticed all my posts in that thread were deleted. Is there some actual moderation going? Did alucard finally get his voice heard and his demands met? Getting a little teary eyed here, excuse me.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't think so.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Estafador, I once accidentally blocked myself and I could not see my own posts. Could you be as stupid as me?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I thought tittyfag was our moderator. Did you piss him off, Estie?

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Didn't founder recently post acknowledging that he did some house cleaning? Maybe that's what happened.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Is esta confessing up to being blankspace ?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Estafador... you have a long ways to go before you cause enough trouble to be moderated

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Well two of my post from gmd's thread are gone. Some freaky shit

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I found a post missing once. I later found out that I posted it under the wrong topic.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

When I was a teen, I helped out a rancher replace fence posts. Not exactly quick and easy.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Shit it happened again. I posted ib "Creepy Customers" thread and and I know the post uploaded and yet it's gone again. WTF is going on here?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Maybe your phone is unreliable, Estie.

I've never had that problem with iPhone 4s + iOS7. :-)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

All software has bugs, including website server sw.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Psshaw. Dont get cocky doug e. Fresh. Androids are FAR superior to the iPhone. The specs says it all.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

The iPhony is such a fragile thing. I have seen more people with shattered screens on their Apple phones (and ipods too) than all other cellulars combined.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I'll be the first to admit that the IPhone had plenty of problems but toughness? I already posted on I-Phobe toughness. It handled saltwater.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement