tuscl

Almost touched it

One of the most frustrating kinds of dances is when the dancer is willing to grind on you a bit and give you a moderately high-mileage dance, but she is also a bit of a tease. What is a tease, you ask? When she'll slowly glide her hand most of the way up your shorts but won't actually touch Mr. Willy. I mean, truly, the dancer will be about a half an inch away and you're anticipating the touch, but then she glides off in another direction. I suppose this is a good business move, however, to get you to buy more dances. Frustrating as hell, though.

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I suppose this is a good business move, however, to get you to buy more dances. Frustrating as hell, though"

Exactly.

It depends in the end whether or NOT you wish to put up with the tease or not.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Sometimes the dancer is unsure if she should proceed further. Yesterday I convinced one to go the distance and now I can't get her to stop. Next step is VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    No need to spend money to get “frustrated”.

Either put her hand on your junk so she know it’s ok and that you want that – or find another dancer who is more “professional”.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Damn. For some reason, I never considered the fact that she might be waiting for a sign to go further. I guess fortune does indeed favor the bold.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    The true pro teaser will be familiar with the songs and know when it's 10 seconds from the end. That's when she'll touch. Song ends and she asks if you want more. You say yes, then the hand withdraws until it's again time for the song to end.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If a girl does that to me next time (the tease or 10 second left touch), I will be maliciously telling her to get the fuck up. Don't have time for bush beating. Either play with it or don't.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    When in doubt, whip it out.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    She do that to me I take my dick out and stick it in her azz !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Are we talking about stage tips here? Some girls touch, some seem to shy away during the stage tips.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I had the rub-up-the-legs last week when a ROB was trying to get a $100 tip in advance of delivering any kind of services in VIP. Thought she might locate the small head, but no, thighs only. The dance wasn't a total waste. I asked her to give another dancer my number, a girl recently fired. She didn't do that. But 2 days later I got texts from the hottest babe in the place. ROB gave HER my info. This may be a major favor. I'll be seeing her in about a week, on the night I normally come in to see her sister. I'll do a 15 min VIP with her to see if longer visits are warrented down the road.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    My dick slides back up when it sees her hands heading up my legs...shy little bastard!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Prim0, teach that little guy some manners. Stand at attention in the presence of ladies.
  • trickystick
    11 years ago
    My opinion is that if she is going to touch it, she'll do it eventually without you actually asking. Some won't, but I can usually tell and give up on them sooner rather than later. I never just whip it out. Part of the excitement for me is hoping that the dancer will do it. About 6 months ago I hung out with a dancer at my favorite club for about the 4th time in a 6 month period and bought her a bunch of drinks as I usually had. Alright, maybe a few more than usual. This was a dancer that I enjoyed hanging out with. Intelligent and attractive. We then did a few dances, during which things got a bit heated, as they usually had on prior visits. This time, however, she asked me if she could play with it (she had never even touched it previously). I told her that she didn't need to ask, but yes I would love that. She started by going up the shorts leg. She then proceeded to pull it out and eventually give me a bbbj til I shot a huge load in her mouth (about a minute later). She spat it out but not until I was completely done. This girl is definitely one of the better looking girls in the club, so I was a bit surprised (happily).

Next time I saw her after a few drinks she said that she doesn't usually do that and was a bit embarrassed by it. I didn't believe her but I told her that was fine and didn't expect that level of excitement from her every time. And her dances went back to being the same as before for several visits.

Then on a subsequent visit she told me that I am very attractive to her and that she wanted to hang out with me outside the club because we have a great time. I said sure (though I don't do that kind of thing very often I had a good feeling about this one since she seemed more normal than the usual dancer). I was a bit nervous about it but met her in a public place and we had a few drinks before she invited me back to her place. I was a bit hesitant but followed her back and she lived in a very nice complex. She made it a point to tell me that I better not try to pay her - that this was real. Boy was it ever. She has since quit dancing and has a real job. We are not dating but still meet for drinks and other extracurricular activites. I have not given her a dime, other than buying her drinks and paying for her parking once when we parked in the same garage.

The moral of this story is that patience pays off sometimes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion