tuscl

For the last time

bang69
North Carolina
For the last time. I AM NOT JUICEBOX69. I have never meet him. Also I was on this site long before he was. I know who juicebox69 is.

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    JUICY JAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL....juice has transcended to a GOD
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Bang ! Bang !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Does that mean bang is not a god?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol....silly Joe....greenvegas is bang69 witch is juicebox69 with is now me BigTuna1
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Nobody but you and the baited really care.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Whatever you say JB.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I am really Avalons07.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    bang69 you should realize at this point that Dougster is NEVER WRONG!!! If he claims you are JuiceBox 69 - then you ARE!!! Dougster is ALL KNOWING & never WRONG about anything, RIGHT??!!

LMFAOROTF!!! ;) ;) ;)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    The sad thing bang69-dude is that I tried to help you. Told everybody that I thought brother Juice pulled a dick move on you. But, alas, TDHQ has zero reading comprehension and undermined that voice for sanity. TDHQ is upsetting our delicate ecosystem. LET'S ALL PUT THAT TDHQ ASSHOLE ON IGNORE!!! That'll fix his little red wagon.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    It all comes down to this Dougster has nothing better to do the start trouble. So I'm over it.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Interesting Zipman. You're neck deep in troll activity all over this board, yet whine when you are the subject of the trolling? Idk what to say dude. I guess trolls are only amusing to you when you are not the target. I'd like to see all of the troll nonsense leave the building, but guys like you seem hell bent on perpetuating it.

You reap what you sow I suppose...

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol @ blank
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy may have a point. Less trolls = more time to discuss The System.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    zippy wrote: "TDHQ is upsetting our delicate ecosystem. LET'S ALL PUT THAT TDHQ ASSHOLE ON IGNORE!!! That'll fix his little red wagon."

What a bitch! LOL.

Look at little zippy pleading for help last night. He started tough but folded like a cheap lawn chair once the smack down started. I barely got going on the good and proper ass raping I gave him last night before he was already crying to be saved from the mean ol' Troll. ;)

As you can see girly man, nobody ran to your rescue. Like Rick-boy said, you made your bed troll enabler. Now take it like a man and stop your fuckin sniveling already, it's interfering with our LOLZ. LMAO.

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Whatever happened to troll defense
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Just think about it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion