tuscl

Road trip recommendations

I'm headed from Detroit to Texas for a road trip and would appriciate recommendations of clubs sporting attractive women, cold beer and "extras" to help make a long trip memorible. Thx in advance.

12 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls.

Ask Papi.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Texas looks very big for a single destination. You headed to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, El Paso, Amarillo, Brownsville, .........

If you're traveling through the KC area and have time you might enjoy Bonita Flats outside Olathe, KS. I found a gem there about a year ago.

And yes, Baby Dolls in Dallas is a must visit SC for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    w.r.t. Dallas – yeah – Baby Dolls is a great club but like much of Dallas; extras are not too prevalent. LDs in BDs are normally very good contact and some dancers will go a little bit extra by doing some inside the pants inventory; but o/w is just good two-way LDs.

Cabaret Royale (CR) is near BDs and similar in quality (but not exactly the same – I prefer BDs); but I’ve heard extras are a bit more common there. CR also has a sister club named “The Fare @ Cabaret Royale”- both clubs are next to each other (share same parking lot) – the Fare was an extras factory until a recent bust about 2 or so months ago but it seems the Fare may be getting its extras footing again.
    You should specify which area/cities you are planning on for more specific info.

• toddq
    11 years ago
    Texas is such a huge state - what city in Texas?
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    Houston is a city in Texas that can provide Detroit style action.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    What part of Texas? The state is huge and what you'll find in any one city may vary dramatically from another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I visited Houston in early 2012 and really liked its SCs – lots of nice SCs with many good looking dancers and high mileage.

But it seems the city has clamped down hard on SCs lately w/ some SCs even closing their VIPs and dancers now, to the best of my knowledge, required to wear pasties.

Supposedly SCs outside the city limits may not be subject to the same harsh regulations; but with H-town being such a big city; it seems many of the popular SCs lied within the city limits.
  • gowestman
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up all. I'll be heading to Austin area but looks like the Dallas route is preferred.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't Text in Texas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not too familiar w/ Austin; but I def think Dallas is a better option – lots of SCs and many as well in its sister-city of Forth Worth about 30 to 45 mins away.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Looking at a map, there are maybe 4 or 5 routes you could take from Detroit to Texas.

If you're looking for fun along the way, what's your planned route?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Along the way, I would recommend stopping in Lexington KY and hit Platinum Plus in particular. Maybe a tad out of the way but not much to choose from would be Fantasia in Huntsville AL. Danny's in Jackson MS for a rest stop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion