tuscl

stuff I have been wondering

LeeH
Georgia
1) In Georgia, you have to have a license to dance (I even saw a bouncer break up a couple who were ballroom-dancing). This means no amateur nights. Are any of the surrounding states less anal (and have amateur nights)?

2) I took a 6-month hiatus from the club scene. When I came back, it appears that either (a) all clubs have electrified their stages or (b) the vast majority of dancers are incessantly having seizures. How long of a (next) break do I have to take before dancers start, you know, dancing again?

3) Why are the waitresses often the hottest girls in the club?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LeeH - I saw a dancer fully naked stripper ball room dancing with a customer next to his bar stool at the Goldrush. As long as you are not being paid for it, I don't believe that it is illegal for customers to entertain themselves. The Platinum Plus clubs is South Carolina don't require licenses and they do have amateur nights.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ooo yea ? Well er is sum shit ive been wondering

1. How much tarp do i need for my new home

2. Y can't i cum standing up no mo ?

3. Y am I using rickyboys system
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Admittedly, what I saw was at Pink Pony and the bouncers have their sticks shoved WAY up there. Plus it's official corporate policy that the Pony bouncers are there to ensure that the minimum amount of fun is had by the clientele.

Thanks for the tip about Platinum Plus.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "3)Why are the waitresses often the hottest girls in the club?"

Perhaps their lives are NOT train wrecks.
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Alucard, you may have something there.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just my experience in talking with both groups.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    LEEh,

Saw the same thing at Pony. Asked a bouncer and he told me "the strippers don't like it, as takes attention AWAY from them". Sort of made sense, but not sure 100% true.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Now that's a big dog
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    As the DJ often repeats, "If you don't work at the Pony, don't dance at the Pony."
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A lot of clubs in South Carolina have amateur nights.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    This is the third time I heard about ballroom dancing in the club. What is up with this? Is this some wacky new trend or some other dumb shit because I'm not enjoying it
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    1. In South FL there are amateur nights. I think the license requirement is per county, but even in counties that require it its often less than strictly enforced. I've seen some customer dancing in some clubs that was left alone, but usually it only happens when its busy and there isn't room for it - so it gets shut down.

2. Try a different club. Some clubs have girls who dance on stage, some clubs have girls who take off their clothes and spread their legs, some have girls who just casually meander around the stage, and some have "seizures" like you describe.

3. A reasonable percentage of waitress that are much hotter than the dancers switch from dancing to waitressing and bring in the cash from custies trying to get them naked - and even bigger cash when they do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion