tuscl

Confessions of Dougster (formerly known as davids)

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:10 AM
This has all happened before and will probably happen again. The names change, but the game remains the same. Below is a posting from one of Dougster's old aliases, davids, during a rare moment of honesty and clarity. Don't expect to see something like this today as our senior resident troll has matured a lot in the last 7 1/2 years since this was posted, but it tells you that participants back then were leveling many of the same accusations at Dougster that they are today (and I swear that I never knew about his previously aliases when I characterized him the way that I did): ***************************************************************************************************************** Posted February 16, 2006 (Last Comment: February 27, 2006) Gentlemen, my conscience is troubling me greatly these days. I must get these off my chest, so I can sleep tonight: - I am unemployed - I am a communist - I am a geek (and it is a bad thing: no social skills) - I realize all posters here are smarter than me and am really jealous of them: even parody is smarter - I never intended to fight AN: I am scared spitless of him (especially after I learned how much he weighs) - I am jealous of shadowcat and all the cheap lap dances he gets - I am jealous of all the strippers T-Bone and Yoda and even AN have slept with - If I go into the clubs and don't spend money strippers just ignore me - RomanticLover and I are really the same person - I am a homosexual - My education is really bad as you could probably tell by my bad use of english - I got burned really bad (badly?) by a stripper once and really pissed off about it - I realize I'll never amount to anything as parody says - I'm really a jerk which is why strippers hate me - I'm broke - I spend all day posting on TUSCL b/c I have no life - I am scared of approaching women in night clubs - I couldn't get a date or get laid to save my life: I have no idea how women, or normal people think - I have multiple personality disorder - I am manic depressive - I have low self-esteem - I'm the alcoholic not AN - I am clueless - I am a complete pussy - I realize that you guys are to be admired, but unfortunately you are leagues above me so I can never hope to acheive it That's all I can think of at the moment, but feel free to add in... ***************************************************************************************************************** No doubt that Dougster is quite proud of himself for outlasting the critics from the previous era on this board. Wow, this dude really DOES have nowhere else to go if he took all that abuse, yet kept posting face first. He has since becoem a smarter troll and doesn't post anything about himself that can be used against him anymore, but his earlier stuff is gold. LOL. Good job digging this shit up Defense, but keep digging! I have the suspicion that it gets even worse and that he is actually an offshoot of another senior member, but I will leave it to Defense to ferret it out. LMAO.

80 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "- I am a homosexual" This I suspected due to his Homophobia rantings.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not me e.g. he talks about "multiple personality disorder" when there is no such condition. He is probably thinking of "dissociative identity disorder" which is not a personality disorder at all (kind of obvious since there is such a sharp break with reality than is present in personality disorders.) Got a link to the thread? Seems like satire to me.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    These ones struck me immediately: - I am unemployed - I spend all day posting on TUSCL b/c I have no life But I and/or others have also accused him of variations of these over time: - I am jealous of shadowcat and all the cheap lap dances he gets - I am jealous of all the strippers T-Bone and Yoda and even AN have slept with - I am a homosexual - I got burned really bad (badly?) by a stripper once and really pissed off about it - I'm really a jerk which is why strippers hate me - I'm broke - I couldn't get a date or get laid to save my life: I have no idea how women, or normal people think - I have multiple personality disorder - I am manic depressive - I have low self-esteem - I am clueless - I am a complete pussy - I realize that you guys are to be admired, but unfortunately you are leagues above me so I can never hope to acheive it And of course yet another confirmation of his multiple screen name practices, which were a problem even back then: - RomanticLover and I are really the same person Confirmation that he was flaming even back then: - I never intended to fight AN: I am scared spitless of him (especially after I learned how much he weighs) And of course confirmation that his fixation with other posters who he believes drink too much is a long standing issue for him: - I'm the alcoholic not AN Wow, just wow. Deja vu. But it gets even better once you browse through his old posts. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Later on in the thread - "I also anti-American, pro-Iranian, and a huge fan of OBL." where OBL = Osama Bin Laden. Yep, I'm a Jew who is pro Al Qaeda! Nice theory, Rick!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Good try to deflect by pulling up one of your later tongue-in-cheek sarcastic posts in that same thread, but it's not working. ;) I have to get back to work now as I have a company to run. I know where you will be - the same place where you have spent your days for the last 9 years now (that we know of). I guess I'll have to log in later to see just how much additional nonsense you manufacture between now and then. LOL.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gee, Rick, I don't know... I'll look at the guy's posts, but whole thing seems "tongue-in-cheek sarcastic" to me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Thanks rick - I now know that TDHQ & AN are the same person.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "And of course confirmation that his fixation with other posters who he believes drink too much is a long standing issue for him" Still trying to equivocate between "drinking" and "drinking and driving", RickyBoy. Dude, I don't care how much you drink. Hell, more power to you on that one. The problem is driving home afterward. But keep pretending to "misunderstand".
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    AN = AbbieNormal Member since 2003 Last seen August 2013 But does not seem to post any longer
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    it's been said that davids was ClifBar so if davids is Dougster, then Dougster = ClifBar And I'm pretty sure ClifBar was banned by founder. So Shadowcat, you're not the only one
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Rick sorry to say but the amount of sarcasm by the second post "davids" (which we can at least confirm is actually dougster) wrote kind of deflects the sincerity of the op, thus I find it hard to believe that thread had an inch of sincerity and was nothing more than a troll post at worst. Still doug, what's with the name changes?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    motorhead - the name Clifbar has been deleted but there is no way to know if founder did this on his own or was asked to do it by Clifbar to avoid legal problems or as part of a name change. I doubt that Founder would delete a person unless that person pissed him off like I did. I don't recall Clifbar ever getting into it with Founder. That is why I also doubt that juicebox69 is banned.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't think AN = TDHQ flies on the face of it (from skimming some AN threads) a) AbbieNormal seemed to think parodyman--> and davids were the same person [view link] But if you look at my posts, like the one Nukey bumped yesterday, you'll see parody and I hated each other right from the start. So that would AN would have to think I am a guy who flames myself. Actually, wait, TDHQ's conspiracy theories are way out there, so maybe he does... Can't comment on AN's paranoia level/conspiracy theory attachment. b) BobbyI and AbbieNormal seemed to be on quite friendly terms. Maybe common hatred of parodyman--> was part of the bond? [view link] So why would AN be back hating me now and saying I'm BobbyI when they got along quite well?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Esta: no name changes. Don't believe every conspiracy theory you read on TUSCL. (I will point out, though, that RickDugan has admitted to being on this board for about 15 years himself, but having used different alias in the past. I think his accusations may be a case of projection. If you look at where the clubs they review, I won't be surprised if he also posts as "HungryGiraffe". Also, I see BobbyI got into some great flame wars with "njcsfan" which also seems like a possible RickyBoy alias.)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Dougster = ClifBar Let him get banned again! LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Link to njcsfan's profile if anyone wants to chime in on whether this was a previous RickyBoy alias: [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My first feeling was that TDHQ was staxwell. But then staxwell spazzed out at me after we called him down on his mistakes regarding ASPD, and I've never seen stax lose his cool, so I'll have to dismiss that theory. I'm pretty sure that TDHQ is BigBadJohn returned, but beyond, no clue as to who it is. One thing I will note about TDHQ is how he seems to mock the military. Comparing his trolling here to a military operation. I don't think a real military person would take their job that lightly, so one thing I am sure of is that he is definitely not military. A big insult to the military actually is what he is.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Dougster is davids. Same geographic location; same clubs reviewed; same high density posting habits; same behaviors and practices, including flame wars; same accusations leveled against him during both eras by other members; etc. He has matured and become more cagey since then but the patters are clear. It was obvious to members at the time when bobbyl hit the scene. Most of those members are inactive now, but the few remaining surely know. His revisionist history and diversionary posts are this long lived troll's attempt to hide from his past. Understandable since davids really crashed and burned amid scorn and ridicule. Young Dougster went face first into that board and gave others too much to use against him. His reason for being so evasive now are much clearer. He does not want to repeat the mistakes of his younger troll years, especially with how he behaves around here. Nine years of kicking up shit and fixating on members who he dislikes. Fascinating that a troll has become one of the most senior active members of this discussion forum. If I was a conspiracy buff I might actually think that he is a state sanctioned troll. ;) Recon continues. This is really gettin fun now.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seems more likely to me davids was a RomanticLover alias. I remember RomanticLover making posts about peep shows and a local reviewer named "StripperFriend" or some such reviewing clubs in Seattle. davids and RomanticLover seemed to post topics with similar themes (mid-2000s PUA culture as applied to strippers), although RomanticLover was more a hit and run kind of guy. From the OP RickyBoy posted looks like davids was accused of being RomanticLover at the time, although he seems to want to distance from it. (Don't understand why. I think RomanticLover was brilliant and wish we still had him!)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Fascinating that a troll has become one of the most senior active members of this discussion forum" I WOULDN'T call a thing that has ONLY been around here for 5 yrs under the present name as Most Senior.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, local reviewer "Stripper Friend" reviewed lusty lady which was a Seattle peep show that closed a few years back. Very similar philosophy to RomanticLover making me think they were the same person.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    As for BobbyI, I can actually see why people might be inclined to link me with him. Some great material - especially how he trashed parodyman--> and his flame wars with njscfan (prior incarnation of RickyBoy) and MisterGay? Overall though, BobbyI rates as a bit more cynical about the overall home condition than I am. Still I did still the great "MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!" line from him.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I've been on the board for the last 10 years..my most fsmouse years was juicebix69
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyway, I guess the bottom line is that TDHQ has absolutely nothing to use against me, is enraged about it so is desperately trying to grasp at some straw that I was someone he didn't like back in his "glory days". Hope you got better for Round IV, Troll! If I had a $1 for each time I've been used of being a multiple alias I'm not. txttittyfag, AfricanLovePimp, iniquitous, dalex, ...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Interesting stuff
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    13 posts just in this thread and several in a few other threads. He's desperately trying to bury this, but it's too late. Defense really pulled this together nicely. Dougster, ssshhhh, hush now son. We already know. Fighting just makes it worse. It will all be over soon. ;)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol. I never thought AfricanLovePimp was Dougster. That's funny!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I wish I could take credit for AfricanLovePimp and iniquitous, but wasn't me. Great stuff though!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    For the mathematically inclined... This was an interesting thread... [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Geez – this feels like a soap opera – As the TUSCL World Turns
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "He's desperately trying to bury this, but it's too late" Indeed! LOL
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Now I feel like we may be causing him health issues by fucking with him this much. He posted all day yesterday, stopped briefly from around 10:00 pm to 2:00 am PT, and then resumed posting regularly until about 2 hours ago (it is now 2:00 PM PT). And this is not the first time I've seen him do this. Wtf? I have to agree with what Chili Palmer said to Dougster in another thread about the need to take a step back for a while. This guy really needs to consider whether it is healthy to obsess so much and focus so much mental energy on a strip club discussion board.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm not in the pacific time zone right now, genius!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ It doesn't matter what time zone you are in now manic man. The point is that you were posting for all but 4 hours during a 24 hour stretch. That's unhealthy dude and you've done this multiple times before. That is unhealthy dud. CP gave you some sound advice about stepping back and getting your head on straight - you may want to listen to him.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Let him go, maybe he'll go nuts & end up in an Asylum. LOL
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry Rick, why is it unhealthy? Doing something four hours post for 15 minutes. Where's the problem?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick, I'm traveling genius. Log in here when I get bored at restaurant or something. You still don't understand the concept of mobile devices do you? Or maybe your crappy Blackberry isn't up to the task? Shall I post a link to help you out?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    4 hours or less of sleep, no wonder the bullshit excuses are coming out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! Another genius. Know the difference between 4 hours total and 4 continuous hours? You can get up on the middle and then go back you know? This is really something you can't figure out without me explaining? (Also, genius, plenty of people in this world can function on four hours sleep a night. Six is about what I need.)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Alucard posted: "Let him go, maybe he'll go nuts & end up in an Asylum. LOL" You might be right. He's been posting continuously for the last 24 hours, taking just four hours to sleep, but now is trying to convince us that this is just a casual stop during downtime in his travels. LOL. *** Ssshhh, remember folks, the trick in keeping the delusional psyche patient calm is by playing along with his delusion. *** Ah, sure Dougster, whatever you say. Ah, travels, posting when bored, absolutely - got it. LMAO.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy a little mad after I blew apart his latest netball theory? I take you didn't do so well on those spatial reasoning tests, huh, RickyBoy? Why best you could do was a sales job? :-) *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Help you of a bit more Rick. No I never claimed I only posted from restaurants. I generally spend a few hours checking out the markets and watching CNBC before and after I sleep and goof on here in the background. See you should try to look for benign explanations o things rather than just jump right into "splitting". But because of your condition that's all you can do. I understand, little RickyBoy :-) Let me know if you need me to post you some more links to help with your analytical reasoning, k? I'm hear to help! :-)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    *** Gotta keep playing into that delusion now... *** Ah, sure you did david, sure you did. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    All one had to do is look at how I aced the call on stock ticker RICK while you and "financial experts" tittyfan bombed it, RickyBoy. Did you figure out yet how was I able to go against you with such confidence and be right yet? :-) I ain't putting in thise hours for nothing! Like I say keep "splitting"' though, RickyBoy. (Learn that one and maybe I'll teach you some Market lessons if you ask nicely!)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Lol. Wakes up middle of restful 6 hours to post multiple times on here? Yeah, clearly that's healthy, really shut the door on that. If I actually believed Dugly was a heavy business traveler before this I sure wouldn't now.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I often wake up to check on foreign markets if there is a big event it liquidity conditions are hanging in a big way as they are this weak after holidays. As my father told me "that's the choice you make when you trade. Eat well or sleep well." You keep doing your own splitting though jestie. I didn't read that passive agreessives are as prone to it as narcs like the RickyBoy. Maybe there is a research paper here!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT JESTIE-GIRL ***
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I think Dougster is having delusions about being a Basketball player and doing dunks. If he could SLAM DUNK a basketball, I might change my mind about him. LMFAO
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, alutard, you actually something funny! Maybe I'll change my mind about you! Laughing MY fucking ass off!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Actually you're right, jestie. I'll fess up. My odd sleeping patterns are actually do to my meth addiction. *Dropping bread crumb seeing if the little rodent goes for it*
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I guess you can't SLAM DUNK then. Only imaginary stuff with perceived opponents. I won't change my mind then. You're still a pathetic slime covered thing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, aluard, coming from a guy with your (at least) four simultaneous mental conditions (masochism, narcissism, mania, a******r <- coded the last one just the way you like it) that really hurts!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ALCARD ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, back on topic. You guys seriously thought you were the center of my universe and TUSCL wasn't just a background task for me? Tsk... tsk.. tsk.. Talk about egos! I mean I know you guys love me and want me to love you back and I mean I kinda do, but you really got to show me a little more grounding in reality before we could step it up to something serious...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ you can't even spell the insult name you use for me correctly. BUT of course, you dislike me correcting your spelling - remember.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "You might be right. He's been posting continuously for the last 24 hours, taking just four hours to sleep, but now is trying to convince us that this is just a casual stop during downtime in his travels. LOL. *** Ssshhh, remember folks, the trick in keeping the delusional psyche patient calm is by playing along with his delusion. *** Ah, sure Dougster, whatever you say. Ah, travels, posting when bored, absolutely - got it." I agree. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, alutard. What happened to all that supposed "superior" morality of yours? RickyBoy confesses to cheating on his wife and drinking and driving, and yet you are showing him more love than me. You think, maybe, just maybe, everyone's take that all that supposed "morality" of yours is just a farce for show could possibly right? Why else would you be trying to climb into bed with someone you ought to so thoroughly despise if your "code" is legit. Stew on that one for a while...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ALCARD ***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Keep dancing david, keep dancing! LMAO. Your manic obsession with the board is clear through your endless overnight posts. I think that Defense really fucked you up. LOL. Not that any of this makes a difference. david/bobby/dougster has done this more times than we can imagine over 9 years. It is simply a perseverance game for you. You have weathered the scorn of countless former participants, many of whom would be great contributors if they were still here, and are still standing while they have long since given up on enjoying this board. History has taught you that if you just make enough noise and cause enough disruption that the targets of your posts will eventually leave. Isn't that right david? ;) I think that Defense really needs to keep up the work. Dig Defense dig! I suspect that this goes even deeper and I'll bet that there are bread crumb trails somewhere. I don't have Dougster's ample leisure time, but another troll with too much time on his hands might just do the trick. ;)
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo “Geez – this feels like a soap opera – As the TUSCL World Turns” as it has always been and will forever be.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, Rick, do you believe everything you read on TUSCL as long as it's from a guy who seems to dislike me? I guarantee you that not a single member has left because of me. That's just some histrionics on Trolls part to make seem like a bigger badder guy than I am. And you just lap it up don't you, because it's what you want to hear. Now, let's discuss something serious. You keep refusing to tell me what you think stock ticker RICK will do this month. Care to stick your puny little neck out again or have you learned your listen to remain ethereal?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @rick, No gainfully employed adult has Dugly's ample leisure time.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^or his overactive imagination.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Your right, jestie. My meth addiction caused me to lose my job. Busted again.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! Look at RickyBoy and jestie sucking each other dick in a big ol' 69! They sure are good at reinforcing each others delusions ain't they? I wonder if they'll marry?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    davids is single-handedly responsible for 33 of the 73 posts in this thread. He stinks of desperation. ;) When I have the time I'm going to peruse some of his old posts in more detail. Should be some entertaining reading. A portrait of a baby troll. :)
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “Let him go, maybe he'll go nuts & end up in an Asylum. LOL” looking for a roomie alucard? ROTFLMFAOYSSAH
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds good, RickyBoy, I'll be re-reading The System for finer points I missed.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    LMFAO I'm in tears, you guys are hilarious! "My first feeling was that TDHQ was staxwell. But then staxwell spazzed out at me after we called him down on his mistakes regarding ASPD, and I've never seen stax lose his cool, so I'll have to dismiss that theory. I'm pretty sure that TDHQ is BigBadJohn returned, but beyond, no clue as to who it is." BigBadJohn is the guy with the dog in his pic, right? If so, he's definitely TDHQ. I got that feeling from seeing his first post.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "if you just make enough noise and cause enough disruption that the targets of your posts will eventually leave." NOT I. I'm here to stay. I'll outlast Dougster/david/bobby. LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm too young for your old people problems
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I can't keep up with you guys tonight. But as soon as I can locate a meth dealer in this town, I'm back in here! And the guys better look-the-fuck-out!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “NOT I. I'm here to stay.” well if you would take your meds maybe they would let you out of the asylum someday alucard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion