tuscl

First time to strip club

Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:08 AM
I'll be heading over to Windsor and will probably stop at a strip club and I have a few questions. 1. When dances are a specified rate of $20 do you tip on top of that? 2. Where do you get all the lower denomination bills for stage tipping? 3. In Canada, they have eliminated the 1 and 2 paper bills. Do people tip with coins or they only tip in 5 increments?

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    1. Up to you 2. Your Bank 3. Don't know as I NEVER go to clubs there.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Have clubbed in Vancouver but not Windor. Maybe Farmerat may help if he's reading. But I'll give my sense of the Canada scene: 1. If lap dances are good I tip on top of the base cost (true for US and Canada) 2 and 3. Dancers don't seem interested in the loonies and twonies so I suspect you're stuck with using $5 notes. Good luck in Windsor my friend.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    1. Only tip if you feel you got more than your money's worth or you wish to encourage more interaction. 2. Clubs all have plenty of change, ask your waitress or bartender. 3. Stageside tipping is limited in Canada. Do NOT tip with coins! If you wish to get a dancer's attention in Canada you can: Just ask her to come see you after her dance, Tip her a Canadian Fiver, Tip a US dollar or two (they gladly accept US money) 4. Have fun, push your limits - but not with booze.
  • E1337
    11 years ago
    1. That's your call. I usually give an extra five bucks for $20 dances. 2. The bar always has change. I've turned many twenties into ones. 3. Don't know.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    1. Poop a little 2. Cry from your Dick 3. Call 875-445-8765 for a good time
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    1. 2. 3. I have nothing to add
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    Dancers work on commission not tips. No need to tip. And the bartender usually can give you change if she is not busy. As far as stage tipping goes I have no idea Have fun!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit taste kinda like chilli but I'm getting off topic....toss in a hot sauce packet and shit taste kinda like beef but that's a diff story
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    @ big tuna You sure you got the rite number? I always call. 867-5309.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    Aske 4 Jenny
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A different Jenny... [view link]
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Stage tips with U.S. singles are accepted, gladly, in Windsor.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    ask farmer art
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion