tuscl

About Troll_Defense_HQ

I am a war veteran and a long time user of this site. I've come here under a lot of different names over time and it has always been a good read with good info. But wtf has happened to this place? How are pants wetting little pussies taking control of the board?

Fuck no, not on my watch. These are truly pathetic and lifeless retards are gonna find this place much less fun now.

I've already asked two members of this board to send me recon about the trolls, including suspected aliases, and one has sent me some stuff so far. Please send me whatever you have over pm and I will put it to good use. I'm paying for reviews, but send whatever you have about these people, including reviews that I should look at, pms they have sent, old discussions that I should see, old aliases, tidbits that might give away their locations, etc. From there, detailed targeting profiles will be built and used to maximum effect.

The days of trolls operating with impunity are almost over.

TDHQ

32 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Tits or GTFO
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ditto
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Outstanding troll defense. The main culprit would be juicebox69. There are numerous reports that juicebox69 has an estimated 15-20 different aliases. Someone that I would look closely at now is zipman68, also known on this forum as zipperturd, zippertard, and zipdude. He seems to be interim dictator for juicebox and has other alises himself, such as dacandyman. Please ban both of those users immediately.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Did you hack my email accounts Mr defense ?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Do you want total war?
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    No alias here I'm the original
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban all retards
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Dougster vs. Troll_Defense_HQ

Hmm....... Should be interesting.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dougster is defense and juice....oj controls them all
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The real winner is juicebox69 for all the puppetry
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Troll defense? I'm lucky to get these damn gophers under control.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have an hunch about who Troll_Defense_HQ might be. Doc_Holliday might remember.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Defense! Defense! Defense!

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And fuck
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And bitch
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And ...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And ...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And ...
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Offense ! Offense ! Offense !
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    All of the messages received are much appreciated. This problem is more deeply entrenched than originally anticipated. Anti-troll campaign parameters are being developed and Stage 1 will commence after final recon is completed.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ........NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDD
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Creamed tuna on toast!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago

Things are definitely entering the end game between me and RickyBoy. Pattern is as expected. At first he tried to sent his narcissistic/anti-social traits and fast talk his way out if it. But I cornered him time and again. He's confessions to and slip ups on drinking and driving and the people it turned against him - brought him to the final stage. He is basically ready to admit that I am right, but ready to say what he always wanted to - "I know others say they hate my anti-social behavior but, secretly they wish I was free like I am." I'll provide the direct quote later, but it looks like the nut (RickyBoy) was finally cracked.

Just classic textbook psychology for anyone familiar with it!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Troll_HQ = a staxwell alias?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Just classic textbook psychology for anyone familiar with it!"

Such BS!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    hum this could get ugly
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I don't think Dougster is anti-social. I just think he is anti-dipshit.Lifes to short and sometimes you just gotta smack the ree-ree's.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Looks like the homo/OP is back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion