tuscl

Itc in houston

Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:31 PM
A club near my office strippers have quoted me $300 FS in CR. It is $50 pay as u go CR. It appears I am going to core with a 27 yo stripper there. I offered her $200 OTC at motel while taking some lappers with her. She is willing to do that. I had tipped her $2 when she was on stage and she came to my table. She wad in black bik, about 5'9" slender dark haired and hot like Shannon Daugherty when she played on 90210. She is interested in regular OTC meetings. "how often would we meet?" she asked. "I would rather do that than this (dance at club)."

11 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah? AND?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You have an obsession with numbers. Also, have you ever noticed how one of Shannon Doherty's eyes is higher than the other one?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    No I never knew that about Shannon. I guess I am obsessed with numbers. My career is in accounting.
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    So she's going to quit stripping for you? I think I've heard that line one or two times before. Not sure where...
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Duo, we were thinking the same thing again. There are many who say that we are all hardwired to size up facial and body symmetry when we are seeking "beauty". Shannon Doherty has about the most asymmetrical face of all movie and TV people. I have never considered her attractive, and it might be that deep subconscious preference for symmetry that crosses her off my list. But Duo gots that symmetry!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shannon Daugherty has eyes?
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    Her name is Shannen or some other odd spelling. Not the good old river in Ireland.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Noxema Girl was the hottest chick on 90210.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    do you mean a young shannon doherty or today's? Cuz I saw her in something recently and I was like damn! some people don't age well.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Payer11 - Quick question for you. Given that you have to pay to fuck these (ugly) hookers, why do you think of yourself as a "Player"? Seems like a pretty bad misunderstanding of the term. Are you really that stupid? Oh wait. Yes, you certainly are!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I took a shit in Housten once
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion