tuscl

LA Clubs

Thursday, December 8, 2005 11:08 AM
Gentlemen: Business will take me to LA the second week of January. Please submit suggestions for appropriate entertainment, keeping in mind my preference for high contact, latinas, and slim, girl-next-door types of all ethnic groups. The ideal club will have private dance rooms/booths. I have only been to one strip club in LA, about ten years ago, and I don't remember the name. It was all-nude, and the girls danced in these strange little wooden frames that were open at the end where the patron sat. Payment for dances was made by means of a token that the dancer deposited in a box mounted on the wall. It was no-contact (the main reason, I suppose, for having the dancer in the frame). I passed this by some people on StripClubJunkie once, and they thought it may have been the club that is now Spearmint Rhino. I remember that it was in the City of Industry. Anyway, thoughts, suggestions, hunches and impressions will be appreciated.

20 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Actually I only like her in the movies where all her tatoos are covered up. As for her unusual proclivities? Let's hear it from her; "You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit happens."
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I'd have to agree that Jolie would most likely be ultra high mileage, but after your UHM dance your body would probably be found in the back room, drained of blood & cut into bite-sized pieces. But at least when they found your mouth (assuming that it was still somewhat intact), it would still be smiling.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Hmmm, Chitown, it looks like I might have some "issues" to work through. I still say Angelina Jolie would definitely be high mileage, but maybe Lopaw would stand a better chance of getting that mileage than me.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Then again, maybe Brad Pitt is in for a real good time soon.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    AN, either you forget about Angelie, or work something out with Lopaw--from the Sun of London: I'm still Jolie's lesbian lover Jenny ... 11-year fling with Jolie FULL NEWS INDEX By DANIELLE LAWLER Showbiz Reporter ANGELINA JOLIE’S lesbian lover has given this warning to the star’s boyfriend Brad Pitt: “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.” Supermodel Jenny Shimizu adds: “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.” Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived. Tattooed Jenny says: “She’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs. “Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It’s not always the case that we have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle. “It’s definitely more of a deeper friendship. She’s the person I’ll always care about and always help and always be there for.”
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    [view link] is still the place to go for LA strip club info though much of the content is slowly but surely getting out of date. The discussion forums are still relatively active.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Lopaw, you big tease, you know what it does to me when you post like that.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I'd forgotten about Fritz's (Thanx easyed14). They still sell $10 dances there, decent mileage for a topless place, and the girls range from 5's & 6's (days) to some 8's & 9's at night. Very dark club with open seating lap dance area (which can get so crowded that you are literally climbing over people). Nice atmosphere, but a bit stronger hustle than you'll find at most topless joints. Still a great place. AN.....you fickle man, you!! Toy with my affections, will ya? I'm taking AN jr. & the Saturn and going home to mother!
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    Chitown, I've never been to a Hostess Club so really can't recommend any. I do know there are several in the downtown LA area. Best I can do is once again refer you to [view link]. At the top of the home page there is a link for a Hostess Club Review and Forum. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help on this one.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    This may be beyond the capacity of a Midwest Anglo who is just passing through..but what about Latina hostess clubs?
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    Chitown, I can agree with most all of Lopaw's suggestions except for the Wild Goose Topless Club. I've been there several times over the years and have always been disappointed. If you are going to want to drink, then you'll have to do a topless club and I'd highly recommend Fritz That's It about 15 miles east of LA in Bellflower. The nude clubs she mentioned are great with a special recommendation for the Jet Strip and 4 Play. Jet Strip for mileage and 4 Play for the best looking women in LA. If you want high mileage though, nothing compares with the clubs in the City of Industry. Usually the Spearmint Rhino has the better looking women with usually very high mileage whereas, the Hawaii Theater always has ultra high mileage but it's usually hit or miss on the quality of dancers. Both clubs usually have either white or latina dancers and full service is normally available. Most dancers will quote you their menu prices before the dance. Highly recommend you refer to [view link] not just for the reviews but also for club addresses and mapquest directions. Let me know if you have any other questions. I've lived out here in So. California for all but two years of my life and I've visited 90% of the clubs in the area at one time or another. Go USC Trojans! Sorry, had to throw that in!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Lopaw....I love you, take me back.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Well, alrighty then! Thank you chitown...good save! OK.... down to business. As shadowcat noted, I loiter about primarily in the LAX area, although there are a few other nude clubs in the Gardena/Westside area that I have been to. Most of my visits have been during the day, although some have marathoned into the late evening hours. I assume that you will be more of an evening visitor, so given that, I'll do my best: Remember : in LA, 18+ nude (no booze) , 21+ topless (booze served) 1. Jet Strip (nude)- near LAX. During the day, girls are 6's & 7's, and mileage can be incredible. Very friendly place, with average hustle. As you'd expect, the night girls are better looking, but mileage tends to drop off. Girls are primarily white, with an occasional latina. No booze, plenty of parking, nice fairly well maintained club. Private "VIP" area for LD's. 2. Bare Elegance (nude)- my fave nude club. Also near LAX. Girls are 7's & 8's during the day, with the occasional 9 or 10. Unbelievable lookers here, day or night. Lots of "model" quality, good mix of all ethnicities. Mileage here has been increasing, after having slacked off the last year or so, when new management moved in. No booze, plenty of parking (valet in effect weekends). Multiple private areas for laps, including VIP & a $400/.5 hour Skybox. Different pricing tier for day vs. night laps. 3. The Wild Goose (topless)- near LAX. Neighborhood place. Lots of latinas. Prices used to be $10 for a mild to moderate dance, are now mostly $15. Lap dance's are given on long, very un-private couches out in the open. Blue collar place with pool tables, video games & other distractions. Good place to kick back, have a beer, and chat up the ladies. Very friendly. A similar place (altho a bit classier & newer) is the SR in Torrance. It's the only topless SR that I know of. The mileage there is increasing as the newness of the club wears off. 4. Rio (nude) - in the city of Los Angeles. Lots of latina honeys here. I've only been there twice, and both times I was treated fairly well. Heavy hustle. Has both private & not-so-private LD areas. 5. Century Lounge (nude) - near LAX. This place has come a long way since it was a complete shit-pit a few years ago. The girls are much less skanky here than they used to be, and there were quite a few lookers the last time I was there. But the place is really run-down. The only thing holding the chair I was getting a lap in was duct tape. Classy places on the Westside w/ real lookers (mileage unknown): 4Play & Plan B. Scary place in Hollywood (no mileage): Jumbo's Clown Room SFV clubs: unknown If there is a specific area in LA that you are planning to go clubbing in let me know....some of my stripclubrat buddies may be familiar with some of the clubs that I don't get to very often. And of course there is always [view link]
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    All fellow admirers of the female form: Business will take me to LA the second week of January. Please submit suggestions for appropriate entertainment, keeping in mind my preference for high contact, latinas, and slim, girl-next-door types of all ethnic groups. The ideal club will have private dance rooms/booths. I have only been to one strip club in LA, about ten years ago, and I don't remember the name. It was all-nude, and the girls danced in these strange little wooden frames that were open at the end where the patron sat. Payment for dances was made by means of a token that the dancer deposited in a box mounted on the wall. It was no-contact (the main reason, I suppose, for having the dancer in the frame). I passed this by some people on StripClubJunkie once, and they thought it may have been the club that is now Spearmint Rhino. I remember that it was in the City of Industry. Anyway, thoughts, suggestions, hunches and impressions will be appreciated.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    (Actually Chitown, on this thread I'd guess you are the chair, and probably could have declated Lopaw out of order, but that'd be self defeating, and my memory of Robert's Rules is rusty...to say the least.)
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    (Offer her sensible shoes)
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Mr. Speaker, I move for leave to revise and extend my previous remarks....
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Objections? Five minutes is granted to revise and extend.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    That's just cruel. I admire that.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Well, there's a great club at.... oh, wait a minute.....this was addressed to "gentlemen". Sorry. Never mind. heh heh heh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion