tuscl

Another Crap Review used to gain membership.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:07 AM
[view link] This person should NOT be granted a membership for posting this piece of shit. NOR should anyone else get renewals for this sort of thing.

31 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucat!Sorry you have such a small penis.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Alucard! Are you telling founder what he should do? Don't be such an Alucard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^I'm expressing my OPINION Asshole.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    To compensate for his small penis
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My stripper gf says I live vicariously through her on TUSCL,I say no sunshine this is just some funny shit.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Aludreg! Why do you shout so much?LOL,LOL,LMFAO,LOL,LOL,ROFLMAO,LOL.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yes Alucard, in your opinion founder should do what you say. Not liking the review wasn't enough......hmmmmmmm?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Thus spake the great moderator.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Long rambling reviews full of irrelevant details and bluster are just as bad. Retardacard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I see only ATTACK DOG ASSHOLES replying. Too bad.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Woof.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ MORE juvenile behavior.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Who did you expect? The 82nd Airborne,woof.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I don't know why u guys are on Alucard's case bout this. Is the review any good?? I didn't get much out of it an the guy said something stupid which was that he did not use a condom when he had sex. That is rly stupid. Alucard has been nothing but nice to me and I prolly don't agree with him about everything but I would try to not be a jerk when I disagree. If u rly think that was a good review why don't u just say it. Some of u guys like mikeya02 and Estafador have been nice to me an seem rly cool. Im new here so I don't know about old flame wars but maybe we should all try to just joke around and have fun. But even if alucard was a jerk and I don't think he is cause he is nice to me he. Still might be right about this review. And I wanna see good reviews tho cause i don't live close to good clubs and have to take road trips to get to good ones an i don't wanna go to a crappy club cause somebody just didnt care. Alucard should a review like this be flagged?? It is not a guy just trying to sell the club or trash it. It just is not informative.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Memberships should not be awarded for SHORT POS reviews like the one in question. I flagged it. Hopefully this review will be removed & the membership revoked.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Where is the popcorn?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I got the munchies
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Too bad I rely on that sytem for VIP. Otherwise don't expect much reviews without it
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard microwaves little kittens.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I printed out this thread because I'm taking a shit and I needed some wipe
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ MORE juvenile behavior.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    lol @ joe!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Even MORE juvenile behavior.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Why you in such a pissy mood today, alutard? You want me to leave the site? I already told you the very simple procedure you need to follow to make it happen.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    So do you just sit there all day waiting to attack me after every one of my posts. How PATHETIC Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seems like a confirmation bias, alutard? There are many of your posts I just ignore. Only a small % I respond to. Like I say - you want me to leave, I told you how you can go about it making it happen! Good luck, psycho!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Hey tard, there are a lot of people who are looking to "attack" you sorry slack ass. Why would you think doogie would be different. Anothe sign of your insanity.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Wow...everybody just leave Alcard alone
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It won't happen BigTuna. That's why a Moderator is needed to banish these Things.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Long rambling reviews full of irrelevant details and bluster are just as bad" Your lone review isn't a PARAGON of perfection. Write a few "good" ones, then criticize.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    dude, if you think the review is shill then flag it. That's what the flag button is for my man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion