tuscl

Punking Off Loser Strippers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:06 PM
Sometime in our quest to score dates and/or ONSs in strip clubs w/o spending money we get approached by loser strippers we aren't that interested in being friends with. In such case we can use stripper's obsession with reading "body language" to our advantage. We will not face towards the loser stripper, or smile at her. We look around the room: in particular at other strippers. This ought to send her the message really quick that we are not interested in her, while sparring us from having to actually say something really rude. Now there are some particularly clueless stripper for whom even these "hints" aren't good enough. In this case we can excuse ourselves to get a straw or napkin from the bar, or visit the rest room, or "go over to say 'hi' to a friend.

2 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    That's actually a decent idea, JC (perhaps the first one I've seen in your entire posting history here). However, my technique is faster and saves you the "why don't you want a dance from me?" debate.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    Fuck body language and hints. Just tell her you're not interested. Part of the job description for being a stripper is being turned down by men all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion