tuscl

Tried the TUSCL-Endrossed "Just Pay Them" Strategy: It Sucks

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:28 PM
Taking the advice of the old people here who supposedly know so much I decide to visit the local strip club and spend some money. I went in with the TUSCL endrossed philosophy of be nice, spend money, don't work toward dates, or OTC meetings or ask for extras or private shows. I was quite appalled at how much worse I was treated then when I spent no money: Seems the strippers quickly put into the stupid customer category. I was quoted some rather outrageous prices on dances, which I of course had to turn down (which when I did they would come down in price: No thanks I don't want to deal with the kind of stripper in the first place!) Also putting off the customer vibe, I noticed that the topics of conversation were extremely lame and superficial. I was about to make fun of this, but then I remembered what you guys would think about me being an asshole to strippers, so I just bite my lip... Finally I met a girl who offered reasonable prices and got some dances from her. Again she talked to me about pretty stupid and inane things, and even asked me to buy her gifts! What the fuck? Anyway, my dances finished off well enough and I paid her the money and even included a tip. She gave me an insincere hug and then was quickly onto the next customer. Even though the dances were good, I left the club feeling quite disastified and that I had been treated like a chump. So I tried it your way guys and it sucks. Never going to do that again. I think you old men are full of it when you say you know what's going on. I had way more fun before.

3 comments

• komey1970
    18 years ago
    If you're looking for deep conversations, you usually don't find it in strip clubs. As I said before, do what you want to do.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    JC: unlike you who, apparently, does not think at all.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    You think way too much about this, davids, especially about money. Are you always this cheap? Or maybe you're just broke? Just go and have fun, man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion