Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who has cheapest VIP room in Atlanta

Quis

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Coming to Atl. For my bday looking for cheapest VIP rooms

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

ShadowCat's house??? lol!

Actually Follies is a good deal.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Mildred in the 3rd stall in the bus station men's room.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Do you want cheap or value? Babes is rated #4 and Club Blaze #11 on TUSCLs top 100 for value. They are both cheap black ghetto clubs and I wouldn't rate them in the top 100 for value. It's pretty hard to beat Follies for overall value.

Profile picture for Quis
Quis
•

I would say value.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Value. Then Follies is the answer. SC is right about Babes, but that area of town is very rough at night.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I like it cheap and nasty

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Follies is $42 room fee and dancer will want $100/30 min so total is $142-150. This is dayshift. I would avoid the night shift.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Samsung - Follies has raised their prices. House fee is now $52 for 30 minutes. Most dancers charging $100 but there are a few asking more. I have never found in necessary to pay more but I do tip for a happy ending.

Profile picture for Kimi
Kimi
•

208 for an hour? Holy crap is that cheap. That's coming from a guy in Chicago.

This thread is relevant to my interests. I'm going to Atlanta for work in a few weeks. What other clubs should I research in the area outside of Follies? Whole value is important, I won't spend a dollar on a girl I don't find attractive. Did that too many times back in the day. I prefer white and skinny.

Any tips are welcome. I want to avoid making another thread about this.

Profile picture for Kimi
Kimi
•

Cheetah looks good?? What's the price there for an hour

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Kimi - Cheetah is for eye candy only. See my article on Atlanta clubs.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Cheetah is probably similar to the low mileage and high priced Chicago clubs.

Thanks for the update on the price increased Shadowcat.

Profile picture for Kimi
Kimi
•

Cheetah sounds like the Atlanta version of the Admiral in Chicago.

Just read the article. Sounds like Follies is the clear favorite.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Take shadow's advice, Follies it is. I went three times while in Atlanta, once for his birthday. My only concern is finding a dancer you like. I didn't have very good luck with that.

Profile picture for Kimi
Kimi
•

What kind of dancer couldn't you find?

I'm fairly open. I don't go for bigger girls. At all. That's been a problem before.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Kimi - As long as you are fairly open, you should not have any problem. 9's & 10's are hard to come by but lots of 7's and very few BIGGER girls. Clubber is into Asians and you rarely find one here.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Kimi,

sc hit the proverbial nail on the head. I have to give him credit, however. He did once Dazzle me at PP in Colombia, SC. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement