tuscl

Who has cheapest VIP room in Atlanta

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:28 PM
Coming to Atl. For my bday looking for cheapest VIP rooms

17 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    ShadowCat's house??? lol! Actually Follies is a good deal.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Mildred in the 3rd stall in the bus station men's room.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Do you want cheap or value? Babes is rated #4 and Club Blaze #11 on TUSCLs top 100 for value. They are both cheap black ghetto clubs and I wouldn't rate them in the top 100 for value. It's pretty hard to beat Follies for overall value.
  • Quis
    11 years ago
    I would say value.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Value. Then Follies is the answer. SC is right about Babes, but that area of town is very rough at night.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like it cheap and nasty
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Follies is $42 room fee and dancer will want $100/30 min so total is $142-150. This is dayshift. I would avoid the night shift.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Samsung - Follies has raised their prices. House fee is now $52 for 30 minutes. Most dancers charging $100 but there are a few asking more. I have never found in necessary to pay more but I do tip for a happy ending.
  • Kimi
    11 years ago
    208 for an hour? Holy crap is that cheap. That's coming from a guy in Chicago. This thread is relevant to my interests. I'm going to Atlanta for work in a few weeks. What other clubs should I research in the area outside of Follies? Whole value is important, I won't spend a dollar on a girl I don't find attractive. Did that too many times back in the day. I prefer white and skinny. Any tips are welcome. I want to avoid making another thread about this.
  • Kimi
    11 years ago
    Cheetah looks good?? What's the price there for an hour
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Kimi - Cheetah is for eye candy only. See my article on Atlanta clubs.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Cheetah is probably similar to the low mileage and high priced Chicago clubs. Thanks for the update on the price increased Shadowcat.
  • Kimi
    11 years ago
    Cheetah sounds like the Atlanta version of the Admiral in Chicago. Just read the article. Sounds like Follies is the clear favorite.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Take shadow's advice, Follies it is. I went three times while in Atlanta, once for his birthday. My only concern is finding a dancer you like. I didn't have very good luck with that.
  • Kimi
    11 years ago
    What kind of dancer couldn't you find? I'm fairly open. I don't go for bigger girls. At all. That's been a problem before.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Kimi - As long as you are fairly open, you should not have any problem. 9's & 10's are hard to come by but lots of 7's and very few BIGGER girls. Clubber is into Asians and you rarely find one here.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Kimi, sc hit the proverbial nail on the head. I have to give him credit, however. He did once Dazzle me at PP in Colombia, SC. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion