tuscl

Madonna-Whore Complex

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:42 AM
Top of the morning to ya lasses and lads out there. I was wondering if anybody frequents strip clubs due to a Madonna-Whore Complex, especially those who are married or in a monogamous relationship? That's it, for now.

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No!I go for a whore- Madonna complex.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure I follow SlickSpic? Do you mean like viewing your girlfriend or wife as Madonna and the strippers as whores? Shouldn't you sometimes view your girlfriend as a whore? In a good way tho. Not anything sick. By the way, I'm liking my new iPad. It helps me write less sloppy. And my iPhone voice recognition stuff has never been able to understand the word jizz. I'm feeling bored on my trip but I did get apple swag from my folks.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Do you mind explaining the Madonna-whore complex to us ignorant folk?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs for sex from women who wouldn't give me the time of day otherwise. Does that qualify?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    GMD! I've often wondered how your wife's mind works that she would allow you to go to SC's for sex?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I've met plenty of whores at clubs, but never Madonna.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "In psychoanalytic literature, a Madonna–whore complex is the inability to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Madonna-Whore Complex breaks down women into either being a Madonna or a whore-two different types of sexuality and both subservient roles. Freud thought that it had to deal with Oedipal Castration. Men put women in one group or the other. It often develops when one had a cold and distant mother. Other psychoanalysts say it had to deal with man's hatred of women. This is my layman's version.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @slickspic So the man in question is a non-strip club pl?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm not a psychoanalyst but it could be a sc dude or a non-sc dude. There might be a PL who goes to the sc to be around hyper-sexualized women while at home his wife is June Cleaver-esque.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    At first I thought this was about Madonna. Madonna=Whore Complex
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    What is the term "zipless fuck" in other words no strings. You pay her to leave you alone.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I didn't know it was supposed to be all Freudian and shit. Christianity sees sex as corrupting. A person who is celibate is more like and closer to Jesus. Protestantism originally de-emphasized this idea, but it made a big comeback in the Victorian era. Bizarrely, in modern times, the US still hangs onto Victorian (NOT Puritan) thinking, much more so than Britain. If sex is corrupting, you feel conflicted doing it with your soul-mate and mother of your children. Better with a stranger who you can mentally transform into a caricature of pre-existing extreme corruption.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion