tuscl

A good night out

Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:45 PM
go and play quarters with my friends, DHVing by proving I'm not just some go and play quarters with my friends, DHVing by proving I'm not just some creeper guy. creeper guy. We always make sure to have at least one chair open so they can sit We always make sure to have at least one chair open so they can sit down and play with us. down and play with us. Once one girl sits down at your table for like an hour because she's having fun, Once one girl sits down at your table for like an hour because she's having fun, that's a huge that's a huge DHV DHV because now the other girls are just 'working' while the other is because now the other girls are just 'working' while the other is having fun with you. having fun with you. They all want to get to know you. They all want to get to know you. I stay away from sexual topics until I've legitly opened them up as a real person, I stay away from sexual topics until I've legitly opened them up as a real person, and started building comfort. and started building comfort. I also only get ONE dance per night, and I usually stay for about 5 hours or so since I also only get ONE dance per night, and I usually stay for about 5 hours or so since the club by me is open until 530. the club by me is open until 530. I have a rule of never getting dances from the I have a rule of never getting dances from the target, but just the last time the target bet me a dance and she actually beat me in target, but just the last time the target bet me a dance and she actually beat me in quarters. quarters. Just my 2 cents. Just my 2 cents. I have f-closed one I have f-closed one stripper stripper . . I guess I was actually FBs with her I guess I was actually FBs with her since it happened more than once, but I wouldn't by any means consider myself an since it happened more than once, but I wouldn't by any means consider myself an "EXPERT" "EXPERT"

1 comment

• LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    This Sounds like Miley Cyrus Garbage, only a Payer would listen to this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion