Vivid Live: The Best New Miami Strip Club?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I wonder if this club will be better than Tootsie's and Scarlett's?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2…

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It sounds posh enough but will I be able to get extras for what I feel they're worth or are these gals gonna charge an arm and a leg?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    It's worth going to Miami for Tootsies alone so I heard, so this is another great reason to go.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well Papi??
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I'd say its worth going to Tootsies if you're in Miami, but not worth going to Miami for Tootsies. Same idea with Scarletts. I can't tell if they are trying to be a douchebag magnet or a real strip club, we'll have to wait and see. From the marketing I'm leaning towards them thinking they are better than they are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I believe this is the same SC shadowcat outlined in one of his recent threads:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Yes, in the other thread I wondered about the relative absence of the big National Brand-Name Gentlemen's Clubs in the MIA-Dade (the one Spearmint Rhino is all the way up in WPB, no "Flynt's Hustler" or Penthouse in the entire region).

In another forum it was pointed out to me that one of the problems is that in Dade there is an issue of wealth distribution -- yes they have quite a few residents and visitors in the 1%, but with the economic dip a void opened which in SoFla is a veritable sinkhole, between them and the middle class spiraling down with the rest of the 99ers. Those who are REAL high rollers in the 305 can just get bottle service at an exclusive (non-strip) South Beach Private Club where a parade of High Class Ass will steer towards their table with discretion assured, and where they're not be in an industrial/commercial zoning. Meanwhile the plain underwater-mortgage middle class can get extras for less than $200 at a variety of joints in Dade and Broward.

That then hits me as another issue: with Miami being Extras City, would a brand like Vivid be particularly willing to look the other way from a club they have flagged, or on the contrary more motivated to ask the franchisers to keep things clean?

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi/jack,

Seems we might need another Miami meet to check it out. Hopefully a dry one! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ Clubber:

I’m in for checking out the new club – but is probably a good idea to give it about a month or so for the club to somewhat get its legs – I believe the club is due to open on Sept. 12 – perhaps a mid-October visit.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion