tuscl

New members

Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:47 PM
I have a question for the old-timers here. Are there always these new members who only post one or two messages? It just seems like there's always a lot of new names. I'm also a little bothered because the last new name Mr. system 2 Looks like he has a white-collar picture as his avatar. I don't think that's very cool people should all try to get along not be racist. By the way I really like my new iPhone voice recognition it seems pretty good. It still seems to get a few words wrong and I had to delete and retype some. Peace guys

17 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    They're all Juice aliases.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    When the post that Juice was dead didn't that mean he was banned? This voice recognition is really funny when I said juice it heard it has Jesus. I had to retype.
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    Looks like zip is trolling as da'candyman
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Candyman your a new member thats a little fucked up bro. I'm also asuming your pointing me out for having one thread and a few comments. Please forgive me for not beimg annoying like you have been. So sit down and shut the fuck up before I take you jelly beans you fag ! GAME OVER
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dacandyman that was not cool. I'm a long time lurker that finally joined up and your trolling harder than others. If its true juicebox69 got banned be careful you might be next. So take your own advice and be nice
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I mean at least put a pick up of a jelly bean man ! Take some pride in what you do
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Boss player I'm not sure why you're being so hostile but I wasn't trying to be hostile to you. I was actually talking about Mr. system 2. Mr. system two is clearly trolling Rick Duggins system By the way I was pointing out that Mr. system 2 had a white power avatar and my voice recognition read it as white collar. So maybe my post didn't make sense. I don't like this white power bullshit. All races should try to get along. Although I'm still enjoying my iPhone's voice recognition I'm seeing all the places where it gets what I say wrong. It is kind of funny Swiss I'm not sure what you're talking about. Ranukum said that all of the new users are juice aliases. I thought Joker420 one he said juice was banned. Well he said juice was dead but I interpreted that as banned. Zip has been nice to me but I'm not him. I think some of the new user posts are kind of funny so I'm not necessarily complaining. I'm just curious And boss player. Since you're being hostile to me I want to take my jellybeans I'll let you know that I've already jizzed on them. Using this voice recognition is going to be hard it doesn't recognize the word Jizz. It actually wrote it as Jesus and that's really funny. So get your own jellybeans please. Unless you want my jizz!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    All these new "members" NEED to learn how to behave.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Amen to that !
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Juice316 refers to the number of his aliases.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Juice316 refers to the number of his aliases" That wouldn't surprise me! There are TOO MANY multiple alias "members".
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    There is only one farmerart. Don`t expect to be back before mid-October.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    You know Fatty... I mean Candy you are a new member too, check yourself before you wreck yourself Diabeto......Mnnnn Meheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol Motorhead
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Drac my bro...I have to agree with you. But possibly for a different reason. Too easy to be a one note obnoxious jerk with an alias. If you have an alias make it multidimensional. If you can't do that at least make the alias funny. To answer dacandydude...I don't know how many of these guys are Juice vs other folks. None of them are me. It does seem like there are more recent joiners than there used to be. And Swissdude...not sure what is up with you. I don't think dacandydude is trolling here. Dacandydude does have some of the old school Juice to him...jizzy beans are pretty coo-el...but that dude is almost pathologically nice. I mean I'm an old hippy so I'm all for peace, love, and understanding but you've also gotta have an EDGE!!! Maybe the anti-racist rants are showing an edge... we'll see!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I love you zip ! Neu members shoud be like us !
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ you still post too much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion