Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Help Duo Pick Out a Rentboy

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I vote for SEBASTIAN COCKS BLATINO 10INCH .

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

I wish I was still in high school because I would hire this guy to take me to prom.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Does Dylan: A) Not know how to comb his hair? B) Comb his hair that way on purpose? C) Need a high-income stripper to buy him hair gel?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Do you have a thing for beady eyes?

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

duomaxwell i look like that. well my 6pack isnot quite like that. but Im young an not bad looking. maybe I should come to ur club. I will be the guy with the twizlers. i promise not to bring jizzy beans cause Ali told me the idea of jizzy beans was disgusting. I did not tell her i actually had mad jizzy beans but it was honestly a mistak. i guess i shoul not put the open bowl of jelly beans close when i jack it

Profile picture for LordxBetty
LordxBetty
•

^Mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hehhhhhhhhhhhh Now that Was Some Genuinely Funny Shit Candy Has Said So Far MAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA HHHHEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEEE MMMMMNNNNNNMMMMMM MAHAHAHA HOOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Mnnnnnnnnnnnnn Betty.......

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Damn Duo, please don't post the link to my pics for all these pervs to see again...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement