tuscl

Help Duo Pick Out a Rentboy

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:18 AM
[view link] I vote for SEBASTIAN COCKS BLATINO 10INCH .

6 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    [view link] I wish I was still in high school because I would hire this guy to take me to prom.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Does Dylan: A) Not know how to comb his hair? B) Comb his hair that way on purpose? C) Need a high-income stripper to buy him hair gel?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Do you have a thing for beady eyes?
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    duomaxwell i look like that. well my 6pack isnot quite like that. but Im young an not bad looking. maybe I should come to ur club. I will be the guy with the twizlers. i promise not to bring jizzy beans cause Ali told me the idea of jizzy beans was disgusting. I did not tell her i actually had mad jizzy beans but it was honestly a mistak. i guess i shoul not put the open bowl of jelly beans close when i jack it
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    ^Mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hehhhhhhhhhhhh Now that Was Some Genuinely Funny Shit Candy Has Said So Far MAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA HHHHEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEEE MMMMMNNNNNNMMMMMM MAHAHAHA HOOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Mnnnnnnnnnnnnn Betty.......
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn Duo, please don't post the link to my pics for all these pervs to see again...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion