tuscl

Flag wars !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Since my haters want to go their I'm going their......and I encourage the juice crew to flag all that flag my review or any other members of the crew....this is a hate crime against the people of my color....and this isn't right.....this is not a KKK board.....so let the flagging begin !!!!!!.....we will stop when you stop.......!!!!!! ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***

42 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    So you intend to flag good reviews just because someone flagged your sucky ones? Interesting.

This is the review that I flagged:

"The unknown king is back...its time for one of my classic shill reviews so get ready to flag this moths tucks !!!! So I rolled up in this hitch with hundreds in both hands ready to make it rain on my victim.....after a few drinks I punished this one shank shoe with ones all the tuck over her.....she loves me and wants to have my baby so I took her VIP and stuck my pinky up her ass and then I sucked on it until I popped a woody then she grinder all over my coco witch was throbbing at this point....then she gave me a covered blow job shorts da tuck up until I blow a tight wade of fives all overbher backside with my shitty greenbacks....look im juice and this club sucks and I will be back so tuck you !"

Understand why?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Btw you also trashed this lightly reviewed club with your star ratings, while never explaining why you did so.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes, your a racist !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I flagged this review

" This club in fairly convenient to the highway, but you may be concerned that you are lost when you first start going down that dark side road with the single level business buildings. Fear not, the strip mall, abandoned at night except for the activity at the club, will soon be on your left.

I started my visit by paying a $10 cover at the door and then ponying up $5.50 for a single shot Jack on the rocks at the bar. So far, so ok on the value front. However, for the reasons noted in the layout below, the cash burn rate can get high on the stage tipping front.

The layout: This is a decent sized club with 4 mini-stages arranged in a semi-circle inside the bar. At places, the stages run right against the bar side. There were pool tables and some scattered tables away from the bar, as well as a raised seating area on the back side of the stage. The layout was clearly designed to maximize stage tipping as the vast majority of seats in the place are accessible by dancers either on stage or rotating, using a walkway behind the stages, from one stage to another. The dancers were constantly rotating among customers, back and forth, in an effort to squeeze tips out of the patrons. In essence, the entire bar is basically one big tip rail and they often had multiple dancers on the stages working either one side of the bar or the other.

The girls: This was MILF central, or would have been such if a solid majority of these girls were hot, but that was not the case. They ranged wildly from 5s to a couple of 8s, but even a couple of girls with hotter bodies had some signs of age and road wear on their faces when they got up close. At one point I saw as many as 12 or more of them in the place at one brief point (it was hard to tell as many of them hid out in the DR), but the reason I pegged the number at 6-10 is that they were leaving in droves as 10:30 - 11:00 pm rolled around. Most of the girls were white, but I also saw a couple of mocha options in the mix. Over half of the girls were a bit on the heavier side, which did not help. Don't get me wrong, there were a couple of hotties as well, but no surprise that they were in fairly high demand.

LDs are $20, but I was never able to line any up with one of the girls that I would have liked to take back. And just as I got a little more drunk and was willing to give a little on the quality front, the girl that I changed my mind about also got scooped up as the club was quickly emptying of girls and the pickings were getting slim by 11:30.

I think that this club benefits a great deal by being the only option for 10 miles in either direction in a very populated and fairly high income area. There seemed to be a lot of money chasing mediocre talent, which is good for the club and dancers, but bad for us hounds. There are better options on the quality and value fronts in Bridgeport and Stamford, so I'm not sure that I will go that far out of my way to visit this club again anytime soon."

Do you understand y ?

. This club in fairly convenient to the highway, but you may be concerned that you are lost when you first start going down that dark side road with the single level business buildings. Fear not, the strip mall, abandoned at night except for the activity at the club, will soon be on your left.

I started my visit by paying a $10 cover at the door and then ponying up $5.50 for a single shot Jack on the rocks at the bar. So far, so ok on the value front. However, for the reasons noted in the layout below, the cash burn rate can get high on the stage tipping front.

The layout: This is a decent sized club with 4 mini-stages arranged in a semi-circle inside the bar. At places, the stages run right against the bar side. There were pool tables and some scattered tables away from the bar, as well as a raised seating area on the back side of the stage. The layout was clearly designed to maximize stage tipping as the vast majority of seats in the place are accessible by dancers either on stage or rotating, using a walkway behind the stages, from one stage to another. The dancers were constantly rotating among customers, back and forth, in an effort to squeeze tips out of the patrons. In essence, the entire bar is basically one big tip rail and they often had multiple dancers on the stages working either one side of the bar or the other.

The girls: This was MILF central, or would have been such if a solid majority of these girls were hot, but that was not the case. They ranged wildly from 5s to a couple of 8s, but even a couple of girls with hotter bodies had some signs of age and road wear on their faces when they got up close. At one point I saw as many as 12 or more of them in the place at one brief point (it was hard to tell as many of them hid out in the DR), but the reason I pegged the number at 6-10 is that they were leaving in droves as 10:30 - 11:00 pm rolled around. Most of the girls were white, but I also saw a couple of mocha options in the mix. Over half of the girls were a bit on the heavier side, which did not help. Don't get me wrong, there were a couple of hotties as well, but no surprise that they were in fairly high demand.

LDs are $20, but I was never able to line any up with one of the girls that I would have liked to take back. And just as I got a little more drunk and was willing to give a little on the quality front, the girl that I changed my mind about also got scooped up as the club was quickly emptying of girls and the pickings were getting slim by 11:30.

I think that this club benefits a great deal by being the only option for 10 miles in either direction in a very populated and fairly high income area. There seemed to be a lot of money chasing mediocre talent, which is good for the club and dancers, but bad for us hounds. There are better options on the quality and value fronts in Bridgeport and Stamford, so I'm not sure that I will go that far out of my way to visit this club again anytime soon.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Do you understand y ?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If you got da'balls then flag this one ! Or is it ok to speak how I feel you rich naza...kKK lover you

" another shill review from ya boy juice and shit once this review is over I'm not going to believe I went their...hell all i do is state well known facts and prices and talk about myself hut isn't that what we all do ?.....look just flag me its only going to make me stronger.......I chase rabbits so let's get back to this fine club.....entry is $0 for me and $10 for you......drinks are on the $4 cheap and dances is all you can touch for just $4.99......god i love this place girl's will play with your Dick right out in the open if you treat them right.....I've got a fave at this club i know visit so I spend a few good dollars on her add before trying out new talent....the Dj needs to be fired.......look im juice and if your near Charlotte then drop on in...you will love this place i know ibdo......this has been another fake review by juice and i hope it didn't help"

Is this a problem cause I'm black rick.....ive got fans and the love my reviews....your just a hater with no fsns....you racist long winded bitch !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And cambyass don't worry i flagged your shitty one paragrsphed cut and paste job on lady godivas.....sippycup is going to get you you godddamn racist !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mmmm, Godiva. Now that's some good chocolate. I wonder if Dacandyman likes Godiva chocolate?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Look you idiot, I don't know what race you are and in fact we might even be the same race, so how is that being racist...second of all, my reviews are legitimate. Grow up, if your reviews suck, take it as constructive criticism to write better reviews instead of attacking good reviews. 3rd, GROW UP AGAIN!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Take that cambyass***.......***Booom! In yo face camby !***

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    No, pootie touched a nerve, you are just annoying.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Cambyass shill..." So I arrived here around 1200am on Wednesday. Cover $5 and coke $2. There were only 3 girls working, 2 black, and 1 white. The only girl worth playing around with was the white girl. She looked 20-25ish. $60 a song which was ridiculous but she was not budging at all from that price. She even told me if I did not want to do it for that price that I could pick the other girls. I was in desperation mode so I paid her that. It wasn't bad, just higher than normal. They do need to hire some more girls though. They acutally sort of spruced up the place with a new paint job on the inside and with neon lights around the stage. Only 3 other customers when I arrived."

Real good lick yjuck no !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Also cambyass not sure y your dookie has anythang to do with this but that did make sippycup larf .... Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Take that cambyass***.......***Booom! In yo face camby !***
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick,

I think I have an unsophisticated palate. I have a friend that has a candy-making business and she imports this real expensive Swiss chocolate. It's good, but I actually prefer a 5 cent Hershey Bar.

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Juice, I flagged the review that I did solely because you said absolutely nothing in it of any note. Nothing about the club, the girls, the cost of anything, or really anything whatsoever beyond some incoherent babbling. Yet you saw fit to trash the place in your ratings, which had the effect of trashing the club's overall tuscl ratings.

Conversely, I didn't flag your L&L review because at least you had "something" to say that might actually pass for a little information.

Shit like this is exactly why I wrote the "Review Standards" thread. This may be funny to you, but these are real businesses that you are trashing. If you have good reason to do so then so be it, but at least have the decency to explain why you are trashing a club's ratings when you do so.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Trust me Rick I did you just need to read a little better old man......fuck you and your ideas to !.. Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Take that rickyboy***.......***Booom! In yo face Ricky !***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy flags a Juice review but won't flag a single one if mine in spite of how he claims I have written "many" that are "obviously" "fake". No balls to back up his bullshit at all.

I never read RickyBoy reviews, so thanks for pointing that one out to me juice. RickyBoy's main criticism of my reviews is that I often do include a paragraph or two about getting there, parking and decor and maybe 10 on other stuff. Looks like discusses location, getting there and decor in the review you flagged. All in about the same portion I discuss these topics in my typical review. So not only in RickyBoy a fuckin' hypocrite and outright liar but it looks like he is taking my own reviews as gold standard and trying to move his own reviews up to that quality. Since he is too chicken to mention the situation with extras or names some if the girls who there they will never be as good. His reviews merely repeat information available in other reviews.

Could it be RickyBoy doesn't even visit many of the clubs he claims to and us just writing phony reviews to try and up his review count and cred? Given how terrible his understanding of the way strippers work in reality it could be! Some food for thought!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick the club is xcapades....you flagged my home club....it has 30 reviews I've written good and bad reviews for this club i own 70 or 80% of the reviews of this club.....your just being mean
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Read it just fine sippycup - it just made no sense. You said nothing about the girls, club or cost of anything, but did say that you got services from a girl, including a CBJ. But it makes no sense. If the service was so good, why a 4 in value? And if she and the other girls were 4 star skanky, why did you let them on your "pinky" in the first place?

Like I said, you included nothing to justify trashing the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Amen Dougsta !
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Juice, I know dude - I read several of them. I flagged the most recent one because you trashed the hell out of the club that time, yet never explained why. And your most recent review really tanked the club's overall ratings.

You now have the "juice" to move the dial on a club's rating, especially a thinly reviewed club. "Peter, with great power comes great responsibility." ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh and the reason you've only ever seen RickyBoy name maybe one dancer in his 100+ reviews? Could it because he doesn't know any because he only claims to visit all these clubs but doesn't really? He'd have to guess names and then could easily be called out. (I remember that like faggot the jestie-girl who just loves to hang on RickyBoy's dick start trying to accuse me if that, until he actually read my reviews and find names galore in many if them. Why didn't he then criticize RickyBoy for this? A: because the jestie-girl is a hypocrite.. And a faggot!)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Goodie, more straw men. I guess I'll never understand why this happens. The only takeaway for me is that trolls just don't care where they shit.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bottom line - according to the supposed RickyBoy criteria that review of his juice flagged is "obviously fake". Had a couple of paragraphs discussing location, getting there, décor. No information presented that was available in other reviews. Oh, but since it is, and since the RickyBoy spent years in Tibet learning backstretching exercises, let's just watch him suck his own dick about it and apply so BS criteria how it's not fake in his case.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !******Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick its funny your critizing me on giving this whole in the wall club such a low value....first you never been....second this is the vuiw of the locals and dancers that patron the place....i should had critized one I first started and I valurd this place a 8,9 and 10.....I'm wiser now and this is a more better rsting of the club as a 4......the place is a dump, the girls are trailer trash crack heads and they charge to much.....I go and play cause i have low standerds.......you critizes me for this.....your just stupid for this...... ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Im gonna flag everbody that hurts my feillings cause I kan !
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Slam Dunks Everywhere
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Bety I want to slamdunk youre ass !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy spent 10 years in Tibet studying advanced back-stretching exercises so he could he suck his own cock after The System was invented!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is funny shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion