bumping old topics

i dont think we should bump old topics unless we have something new to say. i found the topic of is the ass the new vagina cause i read the fuckbuddy thread and both of those threads are old. I like that new stuff is added

but we should not post blank posts for that reason. shadowcat explained why ppl are doing it cause i wasnt sure and it seemed stupid. so thx for explaining it shadowcat

but I think it is stupid to bump. I try to always add something even if what i add is somethimes just a stupid little joke. but i enjoyi reading this cause ppl add interesting or funny things not just blank posts

5 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    The old topics will appear again and again as new people join the board and as old people like me repeat themselves. There are only a finite number of strip club topics, but I guess I'm always happy to read about tits and ass.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seems like the best we can do with classic threads, until the very, very best (The System) are made into stickies, or we get a "classics" section.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love classics. On fact, I keep a set of brass knuckles in my glove box. Nothing beats a classic.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnnnn I Think You should Just Bump Yourself Off This Mortal Coil You Waste of Air Candy......mnnnnnnnnnnnnnHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion