tuscl

Strippers with full lips (on the mouth)

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Sometimes it seems like ridiculously full lips are a prerequisite for film sex symbols: Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba and on and on. How often do you see strippers with those kind of lips? Is it an attribute you look for in a stripper or even take notice of?

5 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I've heard the same explanation: that lips are accented to resemble and suggest the genital labia. Like toupees, cologne and perfume, the best lip jobs are never noticed.
    You only notice the f*cked up jobs.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I've heard that red lips (due to lipstick) may appear similiar to the opening of the vagina. I also heard that prostitutes in France or somewhere in Europe were the first to wear lipstick. I may think a bit dirty but I believe the more a girl stimulates our private parts, the better she'll look to us guys. I suppose full lips may do a better simulation but the pc way of saying it would be that the girl looks sexier or can feel better about herself.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I might have to admit that I don't look at their face as much as other areas. I didn't even notice that Angela Jolie had full lips and I've seen a couple of her films. However there is a top of the hour FOX news girl (can't remember her name at the moment) who does some news updates (not the morning girl) who I believe has full lips and I thought she looked very good.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I'll notice it if the plastic surgeon did a bad job on someone's lips. Aside from that, I don't particularly care how big their lips are. Maybe somebody else can explain why full lips are sexy.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Dancers have lips?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion