tuscl

RickyBoyDugan Ever Changing Story on BBFS

An example of when RickyBoy thinks the crowd will support him:

"commented December 31, 2010

Player, normally I'm a fan of bareback "

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

Today when he thinks the crowd might be a bit iffy:

"References to highly exaggerated BB adventures "

"Comments about some slip-ups turn into never-ending bareback adventures"

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

So which is Rick? Something you normally do when it is available, or just something where you slipped up a time or two? Or two dozen? Or three dozen?

Perfect example of what I always say. You always say what you think is most opportune at the time, without any regard to what you said in the past, and then try and deny their is any contradictions. Well here it is in black and white.

Read 'em and weap... FAGGOT!

20 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like RickyBoy was particularly chest-thumpy in Dec, 2010:

"I won't do bareback with everyone, but in all honesty condoms suck and it is almost not worth doing the deed with them"

"The worst thing about when they say 'don't come inside me' is having to pay them extra so that they aren't too upset after you are done"

RickyBoy all defensive (not chest pounding?) after I criticized the risk he was exposing his wife to:

"No Doug, I told you that you have no idea whether she has been exposed to anything or not. You are not at the Dugan household and have no idea what happens there"

Guy has trouble keeping his story straight even across a couple of months it seems.

Prototypical pathological liar. Tell bad he can't fool the search engine. :-)

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Here's a great thread (titled "Should have pulled out sooner
    ") where Ricky-boy treats one of his BBFS adventures as if it were some kind of joke

"I had another one of those "I should have pulled out sooner" moments the other night. I don't know about anybody else, but I have to readily admit that when the alcohol is strong, the stripper is hot and the BBBJ foreplay is superb, they all combine to make my judgement very cloudy. Of course, lucky for me I was not ID'ed, never use a card in a club and nobody knows who I am there, so I will never likely be entered in the "who's your daddy" lottery with this girl's other lucky contestants, but there it is.

It is always amazing how they originally act indignant about the mishap, then it suddenly becomes no big deal when you give her an extra cash infusion for her troubles. The girl this happened with actually came out after to hang out, smooch, etc. And she was damned hot - lol."

You'll notice the pattern. No remorse, and since the audeince doesn't seem too judgemental, just a big joke to him.

Now this was two years ago? Has he cleaned up his act since then? I doubt it. You'll notice he doesn't say he doesn't do it any more, just "not often".

n fact, there is a recent thread entitled "I am clean. Are you?"

This time he seems a bit more remorseful knowing chest pounding not likely to go over so well with the audience (i.e. me around).

" What do you do? Do you really have the strength to refuse her? Have you ever slipped and just let it happen?"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You see why RickyBoy didn't want to take that bet with me yesterday about whether or not he was constantly changing his story about the extent of his activities depending on crowd sentiment at the time. What a pussy-boy chicken-shit faggot!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Wow, did you sleep last night kiddo? Btw, in that same October 2010 thread, I also went on to say this:

"...More often than not I use a condom or limit it to a bj, but every once in a while a mistake is made.

Let it never be said that I only share the self-flattering stuff on this thing. ;)"

Selective posting anyone? ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, so more often than you use a condom *because the girls require it*.

But "normally" when BBFS is available you are game, in spite of the risks you putting your wife at.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Either that or you so stupid you contradict yourself in a single thread. Won't be the first time it ever happened.

Bottom line - in that thread you admitting to "normally" accepting it when available.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    No, your reading comprehension is as selective as ever. That's your MO - use smoke, mirrors and a lot of noise to cover the fact that you are, in reality, a homebound troll with nothing to add but copious time to kill. Heck, my most recent comment about ADA compliant SCs in Seattle messed you up so much that I don't think you wnet to sleep last night - LOL.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick - do you even know what a contradction is?

RickyBoy - normally I partake in BBFS when it is offered
    RickyBoy - I almost always pass on BBFS, but I have "slipped once" or twice

Dougster - that's a contradiction

RickyBoy - no it isn't! I usually pass on it? Can't you read?

Dougster - but you also said you normally partake

RickyBoy - Fuck you! It's not a contradiction! That's all I have to say!

*** RICKY BOY DUGAN LOSES AGAIN ***

Slammed dunked, and I will keep bumping this thread until you admit it, or I am banned - FAGGOT!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNK ***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Below are the pertinent statements. Like I always say Fraudster, i am an open book. There is nothing inconsistent in the statements below. One can be a fan of bareback and have lapses of judgment while still using a condom on a normal basis, at least for FS.

"I had another one of those "I should have pulled out sooner" moments the other night. I don't know about anybody else, but I have to readily admit that when the alcohol is strong, the stripper is hot and the BBBJ foreplay is superb, they all combine to make my judgement very cloudy." [10/2010]

"My problem is that I despise condoms and sometimes a good BBBJ quickly becomes something else." [10/2010]

"...More often than not I use a condom or limit it to a bj, but every once in a while a mistake is made." [10/2010]

"Player, normally I'm a fan of bareback but this girl sounds a little unstable." [12/2010]

"You seasoned club hounds know what I'm talking about. She says this right when you are sitting there with a raging hard-on and neither of you has a condom." [08/2012]
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Btw, how much time did it take you to sift through all of those posts to get to the stuff that is 3 years old? LOL. Dude, you need to find a hobby, maybe like visiting a strip club once in a while. LMAO.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "Normally" is the keyword you are conveniently ommiting Ricky as in

"normally I'm a fan of bareback "

Thought I won't catch that, huh?

*** You are slam dunked for all the world to see - FAGGOT ***

"I won't do bareback with everyone, but in all honesty condoms suck and it is almost not worth doing the deed with them"

He won't do it with everyone, but "normally" when it is on the table he will!

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick: "Btw, how much time did it take you to sift through all of those posts to get to the stuff that is 3 years old?"

Not to long, maybe 20 minutes. Search engines are great for rooting out pathological liars like you, aren't they?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I just love how you are trying to tap dance your way out of a such a blatant contradiction.

So now only in this thread do I show

a) you do partake in BBFS quite often
    b) you change your story about it depending on what you think the crowd sentiment is, but can't keep said story straight
    c) when confronted with you lie you try to tap dance your way out it and accuse of people of lying when they said you were lying

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
    *** TOO FUNNY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I just love how you are trying to tap dance your way out of a such a blatant contradiction.

So now only in this thread do I show

a) you do partake in BBFS quite often
    b) you change your story about it depending on what you think the crowd sentiment is, but can't keep said story straight
    c) when confronted with you lie you try to tap dance your way out it and accuse of people of lying when they said you were lying

*** TOO FUNNY ***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago

Yup, also consistent. A lot of my ITC adventures nowadays are BBBJ and even my last 2 OTC adventures were the same. You are just confusing just who makes that choice because it has more entertainment value for you to extrapolate. :)

But this is becoming circular. You can interpret my statements however you want. At the end of the day, it is all noise and side nonsense. You can bump this nonsensical thread all you want, but any additional thoughts re: to your issues will be posted in the "Responsible Reviews" thread since i cannot stay up all night running several threads simultaneously. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rick: "You can interpret my statements however you want. "

And your strategy of trying to make a bunch of contradictory claims so you selectively choose one to fall back on is hilarious! Yes, you point to one that says you normally don't do BBFS when offered, but then I point to one that says normally you do. I guess you forget about when you said that, huh? Or maybe you thought you could to someone armed with a search engine?

*** TOO FUNNY ***
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion