tuscl

The Greatest Strip Club Story Ever Told

silkypants
Minnesota
Monday, August 5, 2013 8:22 PM
I have had some great experiences such as the sisters in the vip room at the Penthouse club but I heard this one from my won't do extra's with me dancer and thought I would share. I did a quick TUSCL search and Google search so I don't think this has been posted but feel free to ignore if you want to. An older married family man from Lansing heads down to the Flight Club for a little entertainment. He thinks his wife should not find out because Lansing is quite a ways from home so all should be safe to let loose. This man has a quite a few drinks and decides he wants to take a girl upstairs for more than dances. Though not an extras guy he finds a girl who will let him go down on her and takes her upstairs. After a couple of songs married man says it time for his extras and asks his girl to get someone who will give him a blowjob. Dancers says it will be $300 and I will go get my friend. Married guy agrees and dancer goes out and get her friend to come up to the room after blowjob dancer is done with her other customer. Dancer getting eaten assumes the position back on the guys face and a song latter dancer's friend enters unzips married guys pants and proceeds to blow him until married guy unloads in blowjob girls mouth. Eaten out dancer gets off married guys face and married screams bitch at the blowjob girl and drags her by the hair out of the lap dance are towards the door. Two bouncers cut off married guy at the door when the married guy says “Out of my way, she's my fucking daughter.” Agree to disagree, call bullshit or what ever. Just a story I heard. My stories from my last Detroit trip to follow.

7 comments

• sinclair
    11 years ago
    I'd think a dancer sucking a strange dick would want to see the guy's face before yummying down. I'd imagine there are quite a few dancers who live in central Michigan commuting to the Detroit area to dance though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Would anyone want a BJ without seeing who was giving it first?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    True or not, that's one surreal story. I dig it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    'Tis true that you've told a twisted tale, but variants of the "dude goes to brothel and finds daughter hooking" story have been bouncing around for a while... [view link] What that story REALLY needs is some "Juicification". Where are the cucumbers? Where is the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay? Where is the twisted dude living in a van down by the river who looks up, realizes what is goin' on, and says "oh fuck it...let her continue!" and promptly shoots a load?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    All I wanna know is was the daughter hot?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Married guy was just mad that he paid 300 for something he's got lying around his house.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion